Help › Forums

Re: Leveling up Apparel Issue

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2022 10:15 AM (2 replies)
  • DaddyDdub
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2022 12:41 PM

Hello all,

I have a full set of Top Golf common apparel that I was able to level up fairly quickly (4 and above).... However, I recently acquired a set of rare Clayton & Mills apparel and switched to that, as it has more beneficial putting attributes. For some reason, this set does not appear to be leveling at all... Not a single piece has reached level 4, despite a considerable amount of rounds played. I am wearing a different set of apparel, as I have the abilities/appearance separation tabs.... But this didn't seem to be an issue in leveling up the Top Golf set. Does rare apparel take longer to level up? Is there a quicker way to do this (e.g. type of games played).  Any insight is much appreciated. Right now my equipped apparel is useless.  Thanks in advance.  

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2022 4:04 PM

All you can do is choose C&M during your sponsored matches and see what it brings. Rare and Epic apparel is .... umm  rare! But it usually takes fewer to upgrade each level. Don't focus so much on rare and epic. The common pieces are hard enough to get to level 10.

IMHO, the SE hat is the biggest asset for apparel and will add approx 20 yds to your drives at the upper levels. 

Good luck!

• BGregg1
    17 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2022 10:15 AM

Does wearing the equipment you want to upgrade make any difference?  I wear a level 9 SE cap but would switch to my level 5 epic bucket SE hat IF it would help get upgrades.  Anyone know? I always use SE as my sponsor.  Thanks,  

RSS