Sun, Aug 7 2022 11:26 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 6:23 AM

pmm711:

callaghan159:

another quitter today lol

At least it appears WGT has addressed the issue where quitters caused you to lose the coins.  So who cares if players quit vs forfeit officially anymore?

He is talking about Alt Shot not coins, and its a PITA when someone quits during AS- I think the majority of "Quits" during AS are due to the invite bug though.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 12:08 AM

PureGro1:

pmm711:

callaghan159:

another quitter today lol

At least it appears WGT has addressed the issue where quitters caused you to lose the coins.  So who cares if players quit vs forfeit officially anymore?

He is talking about Alt Shot not coins, and its a PITA when someone quits during AS- I think the majority of "Quits" during AS are due to the invite bug though.

gotcha…yeah, I can see how that would irritate the hell out of me too.  Alt-shot was so much better on the flash version of the game.  Today you have to ensure you only play with people you know.  The UX on this new version for us players has really suffered and I can’t believe it’s not a priority.  

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 2:14 PM

pmm711:
    Today you have to ensure you only play with people you know.  The UX on this new version for us players has really suffered and I can’t believe it’s not a priority.  

WGT did say (on Discord) that they'll be working on the "friends UI" next.  One specific thing they mentioned was making it so you know if someone on your friends list is available to play or not.  That might help.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2022 9:54 AM

New  one for me today....I forfeit a hole and message come up.....game ended without winner. Hmmm.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2022 12:00 PM

callaghan159:

New  one for me today....I forfeit a hole and message come up.....game ended without winner. Hmmm.

I'm sure there's so much more going on and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 11:27 AM

Another one today...and we were leading. lmao

Edit...2 games in a row....TC this time.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 11:26 PM

callaghan159:

Another one today...and we were leading. lmao

Edit...2 games in a row....TC this time.

The quitting thing should have been addressed eons ago, but no, things like scoreboard "improvements", G&As, etc etc etc had priority.

WGT should post this in the dev breakroom...well not just in there...they should have it as the first slide of every single meeting they hold.

• PAGES
RSS