Re: Auto CC Pass Deduction

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 26 2022 11:05 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 12:34 AM

MarchieB:
    I have corrected my post for the WGT Kangaroo Court Judiciary Members.

That's right it was all me being oversensitive, nothing to do with your actions.

I saw you were trying to help someone and the main thrust of your post was spot on.  There was a slight mistake in the timing of the free sponsorship.  Instead of quoting you and pointing this error out I simply described what does happen with the free sponsorship. That seemed to cause some confusion so I explained and made, I thought, a perfectly reasonable comment about editing.

If you want to play sarcy gits I can do that too.

There is no need for you to do anything differently I wont make the same mistake again.

Edited, for fun.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 12:51 PM

pdb1:
    Still chuckling .

Lol, I'd tell you what happened in the showdown but I wouldn't want to risk you having an accident ;-)

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 3:36 PM

MarchieB:
    Edit #4: added notation to original text to site DodgyPutter's contribution to my initial answer of the OP's query clarifying the correct and precise 6hr timing interval between Free Sponsorship availability in the WGT Coin Room . @12:25 AM Sat June 18, 2022

It's cite, not site.  You might want to edit your edit 😆

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 4:50 PM

SamSpayed:

MarchieB:
    Edit #4: added notation to original text to site DodgyPutter's contribution to my initial answer of the OP's query clarifying the correct and precise 6hr timing interval between Free Sponsorship availability in the WGT Coin Room . @12:25 AM Sat June 18, 2022

Now that's a damn funny response ^^^. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2022 7:39 AM

SamSpayed:

What I objected to more within the hissy fit was:

MarchieB:
    despite the fact that whether it says 5hrs or 6hrs it’s 100% irrelevant to the OP’s original question as it does not impact or affect the intended spirit of the answer I gave

That seems to assume that only the op will read the reply and only the bits that are correct at that.  Could it maybe be that many more than the op's and the gang read the forum but don't post?  And also that the most important thing for most about sponsorship is how often the free sponsorship happens?  Maybe the clarification was for them.

I do think this was partly my fault, mostly because I should have quoted him then his changing what he said (without any reference to the change) wouldn't have mattered. Another reason is that I'm sure he made the same (or perhaps a similar) mistake in another answer to the same question and I ignored it, perhaps as I knew less about sponsorship then so wasn't sure.

😝

• PAGES
RSS