Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking at country clubs again

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 24 2022 11:31 AM (5 replies)
  • dmjenks
    390 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2022 7:55 PM

Hi My handle is dmjenks52, and I'm a 22 year veteran.  I have been part of Band of Brothers and Stable Chaos in the past.  Have been away for awhile and struggling to relearn the platform.  Used Skype in the past, but not figuring out who is online, who is available to play, etc.  I run a desktop PC, and hooked up to Starlink presently.  Looking at military groups, casual groups, and I like to play tourneys, though I have been a level 99 Legend forever!  Give me shout if you need an old fart to retrain!

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2022 5:21 AM

dmjenks:

Hi My handle is dmjenks52, and I'm a 22 year veteran.  I have been part of Band of Brothers and Stable Chaos in the past.  Have been away for awhile and struggling to relearn the platform.  Used Skype in the past, but not figuring out who is online, who is available to play, etc.  I run a desktop PC, and hooked up to Starlink presently.  Looking at military groups, casual groups, and I like to play tourneys, though I have been a level 99 Legend forever!  Give me shout if you need an old fart to retrain!

I sent you a friend invite, Pretty Wicked is a small club- 5 members- were all older and play nightly. Were all on PC, We use Discord for chat....We would be happy to have a fourth for alt shot and I think we can help you regain footing in this game.

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2022 8:24 AM

Have a look at our Country Club. I've also sent you an invite, if you're interested.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/648500.aspx?PageIndex=1

• dmjenks
    390 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2022 7:20 PM

Thanks for the invite.  Not a daily player.  Time zones might be an issue.  Cheers!!

• dmjenks
    390 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2022 7:22 PM

I'm not a daily player like I would like.  You need someone more available.  Thanks for the invite tho.  I'll keep in touch!

• looselugnutz
    1,372 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 11:31 AM

I've sent you an invite to take a look at Docs Place. Check out our post in this forum, and if you like what you see you're welcome to join us.

Scott

RSS