Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Levels

Sun, Jun 12 2022 8:59 AM (6 replies)
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 11:38 AM

In WGT, what are the various  playing levels, and how many recorded rounds do you need to play in each each level  in order to advance up to the next level.

Just curious...

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 11:48 AM

They are all in this thread somewhere.

it's not recorded rounds it's XP, laughingly called experience points but often purchased points.  You have something over 4,036,204 when you get to 4,289,72 you will go to L108.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 1:06 PM

Forget about Levels as they're only required for unlocking new Equipment and you are at L107 so there is no additional new equipment above L102 to unlock.

What you're referring to and asking about is Tiers.

- You're currently at Legend tier so to get to the next tier (Tour Legend) you need to have played a minimum of 500 Ranked Rounds as a Legend and your AVG needs to be at or below 60.00.
    - I'm not sure how long you've been a Legend but with over 3000 RR's I'm going to assume you have the 500 RR's component met. So now you just need to get your AVG down to 60.00. Your best bet for that might be to join a decent CC and play in some CC "AVG Buster" or "Handicap Helper" rounds that are setup with easier conditions to get it down.
    - You're more than welcome to check out the CC I'm in - The Founders Club (CC owner can send you an invite if you'd like) or another one of your choice to see if this strategy will help with lower scores.

- This is the Chart for the Tier Advancement Requirements  BY AVG / PLAYING RR's
    - And before the Coin guys string me up ... YES there are other ways to advance Tiers (Coin/Skins/Match/Alt games, Tournament/Bracket wins ect) but those ways are not clear and laid out as the AVG/RR route, and are basically a "Win/Play Better and you will be Advanced"

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 1:32 PM

MarchieB:
    - I'm not sure how long you've been a Legend but with over 3000 RR's I'm going to assume you have the 500 RR's component met.

March 2012, so yes he's probably saturated.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 11:37 PM

I joined WGT back in 2007 when there was only one course to play:  Bali Hi.

I was playing every day with my playing partner of over 20 years: hbthree.  Can't remember when it was I stopped plying, but it seems like it must be 10 years ago. 
    When I started playing again last year, it appears the game site has a whole new look.

I am almost 85 yesteryear old, have advanced AMD, and have a really herd time reading anything..  In cluing seeing the snap line.  Since my return, I am prob ab;ly averaging around 75, and see no future in getting down to  my old 61 average.  I am totally content with my current place, and just enjoying playing WGT again.  This post was just out of morbid curiosity.

Thank you all for your replies, they are sincerely appreciated.

Warren

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2022 12:38 AM

Tresclub:
    I am totally content with my current place, and just enjoying playing WGT again.  This post was just out of morbid curiosity.

I think you're attitude is great, have lots of fun :-)

It may still be worth thinking about joining a CC though just for the free putter pal and shot pal.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2022 8:59 AM

Tresclub:
    Since my return, I am prob ab;ly averaging around 75, and see no future in getting down to  my old 61 average.
    You are better than you think!

The steady 61 indicates that you are saturated, and now only the best scores count! Between your last 20 scores, I see five which are better than 72/36 - these show the way of your game!

You and me may never advance to Tour Legend, but it's the effort and the fun which count here!

Congratulations!

RSS