Cameron Smith for me please...

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 3:53 AM

Cameron Smith please

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 6:20 AM

1) My pick Cam Smith doesn't tee off until 12:53pm (~ 3 1/2hrs from now)

2) This wasn't in your sights but I pick the Louis Oosthuizen team in the Inaugural LIV Golf Series event.

What, is WGT only aligned with the PGA???  If so, BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 7:20 PM

WGTJudgeSmails:
    I will make sure to message everyone shortly so everyone has a chance to pick a player

Yea, sure ya will............

Does not matter anyways. I find these guys bending over for towel head money they have absolutely no need for anyways, about as disgusting as anthem kneeling was/is in football. They can all KMA, no longer interested in any of them.

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2022 1:17 PM

Yesterday (6/9/22), the PGA announced that the following golfers were suspended due to their affiliation with the LIV tour:   Dustin Johnson, Louis Oosthuizen, Kevin Na, Talor Gooch, Sergio Garcia, Matt Jones, Phil Mickelson, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter, Hudson Swafford, Brandon Grace, Charl Schwartzel, Martin Kaymer, Peter Uihlein, Graeme McDowell, Turk Pettit, Andy Ogletree.

It appears that Bryson DeChambeau and Patrick Reed may join the above ranks and I'm sure there will be more to come.

Question for the Judge:  Will you update the Player's Used Sheet to reflect these suspensions since WGT One and Done will not incorporate the LIV Tour... at this time?

...henry

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 5:49 PM

Zzyzx01:

Yesterday (6/9/22), the PGA announced that the following golfers were suspended due to their affiliation with the LIV tour:   Dustin Johnson, Louis Oosthuizen, Kevin Na, Talor Gooch, Sergio Garcia, Matt Jones, Phil Mickelson, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter, Hudson Swafford, Brandon Grace, Charl Schwartzel, Martin Kaymer, Peter Uihlein, Graeme McDowell, Turk Pettit, Andy Ogletree.

It appears that Bryson DeChambeau and Patrick Reed may join the above ranks and I'm sure there will be more to come.

Question for the Judge:  Will you update the Player's Used Sheet to reflect these suspensions since WGT One and Done will not incorporate the LIV Tour... at this time?

...henry

Gee, Bryson and Reed will be missed...not.

RSS