Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clothing levels, how to level up

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 30 2023 6:52 AM (5 replies)
  • Commish123
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 6:13 AM

I have tried to level up. I’m a Legend 100 ( big deal, who isn’t)  so I would think I should have access to these higher levels ? 
    I have tried paying for the  coins to level up on each  item of clothing, saved it and nothing. 
    crazy because most Legends I play have at least a level 8.

would appreciate a step by step guide. There’s something I am not doing correctly.

Thank you.  

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 9:22 AM

This is the most comprehensive Apparel thread out there

Apparel Megathread

But basic answer to your question is that you need to open up your Edit Apparel section and it should show you which items are upgrade-able. The upgrades take two things;

1. You need to play coin games with the sponsor's activated to win Sponsor Boxes and apparel items. You need to keep winning the same apparel items over and over to accumulate points on each item to upgrade them. Each upgrade will require more and more points (ex 20 points for 1st upgrade, 50 for 2nd, 100/3rd, 250/4th ...)
    2. Upgrades are paid for with Silver Coins. The same ones used to wager in the Coin Games themselves.

- I also just had a quick look at your Apparel. You need to switch your apparel around. You have the dual Abilities/Appearance option enabled but have them backwards.
    - Put all the Puma stuff under the Appearance tab selections, assuming that these items are what you want your avatar to look like (these spots are used just for what the items look like)
    - Put the apparel that you want the added player enhancements (+club distance, ect) under the Abilities tab (applies only the ability enhancements not what they look like)

• ohlin
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2023 8:50 PM

I have no idea what you mean by Abilities/Appearance option and, or how to make changes.Could you be a little more explicit for a non tech person

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 2:29 AM

MarchieB:
    Upgrades are paid for with Silver Coins.

MarchieB:
    You need to play coin games with the sponsor's activated to win Sponsor Boxes and apparel items.

This is not 100% accurate. I have never played a H2H coin room game (...sort of...) and all my apparel are 8's and 9's. The only coin room games I have played are the SD's, but it is much faster to get your apparel raised to a higher level if you play the H2H coin rooms and yes, you do need to activate a sponsor of the apparel you are using, and the silver coins are only good for the apparel and coin clubs.

• ALAN73WHU
    36 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 6:52 AM

I have never played a H2H coin room game (...sort of...) and all my apparel are 8's and 9's - when we were transferred from flash we were given loads of coins credits etc as rewards were paid out, so potentially you had enough to upgrade clothes without playing h2h much

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2023 1:22 PM

ohlin:
    I have no idea what you mean by Abilities/Appearance option and, or how to make changes.Could you be a little more explicit for a non tech person

On the PC app, click on your profile pic (upper right corner of the screen), then click the EDIT APPAREL button at the bottom.  That will bring up the MY APPAREL screen.  On the top right side of that screen, you will see 2 tabs:  abilities and appearance.  The appearance tab will be locked if you haven't paid 500 credits to unlock it. 

You can make changes to your apparel by clicking on the icons just below abilities / appearance, selecting an apparel item that you own, and clicking the green EQUIP button.

Hope this helps.

RSS