Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hopefully this helps

Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:56 PM (5 replies)
  • Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 7:00 AM

I’m so fed up with having to constantly be in contact with the help center! I don’t know what they are doing, but it’s not helping me! I have PROOF of PURCHASE for the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP so does my online profile, yet I haven’t gotten any scratchers, no double XP, no 4 passes, NOTHING!!!!!! 5 DAYS!!! Almost 2 DAYS of getting to play 36 holes of tournaments!! Sent 3 request for these items, and NOTHING!!! I’m waiting for 6238 Gold credits that I was told I would receive within 24-48 hours. When in the past I have gotten that email it’s there the next day… this one ISNT!! I have sent multiple request for the MEMBERSHIP issue and only gotten the generic response of someone will be with me soon… nothing since! 

So, in closing, the issues I have had in the last 2-3 weeks, have made this game way less enjoyable. I’m not sure what else I can do, but I know I’m not willing to wait for this to be resolved much longer. 
    I LOVE this game, but these issues have turned me off quit a bit! 

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 8:24 AM

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 8:44 AM

I screwed up lol it is the Premium Membership 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 9:33 AM

Oneazokie:
    I’m waiting for 6238 Gold credits that I was told I would receive within 24-48 hours

Just out of curiosity, was it Credits or Coins?

There is a HUGE difference

Don

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 9:48 AM

It is the gold wgt credits 

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:56 PM

Finally got my Membership activated :)

RSS