Forums

Help › Forums

Re: technical error

Wed, Oct 12 2022 11:24 PM (26 replies)
  • WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2022 10:48 AM

Oneazokie:

You can play all of the tournaments EXCEPT 1of the weekly tournaments. I got access when the new weekly’s came out last week, and I played all but one until last night. After I played my last unplayed weekly tournament I lost access to it until this week’s tournaments came out. But yeah still an issue, but this is a temporary fix I hope? 

:) 

Just so I get a little more understanding to bring back to our Q/A people, are you entering all 8 of the weekly tournaments through the website and then only playing 7 of them? Is there a specific weekly tournament that you are not playing to avoid this issue? Have you tried entering and playing the weekly tournaments directly through the game app and not the website and was there any difference? The more information I can pass on to our team to help them recreate the issue and how you are getting around it the better, so they can track it down and get it resolved. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2022 11:13 PM

Well until just now, I had access to my tournaments, and now I don’t. It was working for me as long as I left 1 weekly tournament unplayed. Hadn’t mattered yet on which tournament. I am only entering tournaments on my phone app. I’m bummed out that it just happened again to me and I didn’t get to play the last tournament. This issue has cost me gold credits so if it could be fixed that would be awesome. Love the game though. :) Thanks! 

• NashinH
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2022 11:43 PM

WGTShamWow:

Just so I get a little more understanding to bring back to our Q/A people, are you entering all 8 of the weekly tournaments through the website and then only playing 7 of them? Is there a specific weekly tournament that you are not playing to avoid this issue? Have you tried entering and playing the weekly tournaments directly through the game app and not the website and was there any difference? The more information I can pass on to our team to help them recreate the issue and how you are getting around it the better, so they can track it down and get it resolved. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

Hi @WGTShamWow

Here is what causes this scenario regardless of whether it is on PC or the mobile app platform. 

1. As long as you do not enter any paid for tournaments, you are fine.

2. As soon as you enter paid for tournaments, this error starts occurring and you cannot access any tournaments for country club or on the main tournament screen.

3. When WGT releases new tournaments on a Monday or Tuesday, we can suddenly access all tournaments again.

4. This error occurs when the "getting active bracket details" message is shown for the 2nd time whilst trying to load the tournaments menu.

Hope this helps. Please can this be fixed as soon as possible as WGTNico's last feedback 26 days ago was that the server guys where looking at this problem.

P.S. This error started only appearing when WGT customer service helped me sell a set of old irons that I was unable to sell and credited my account for the resale amount.

Regards,

Nash

• ashika4u
    339 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 2:25 PM

I had same issue, unable to enter tournaments

Is their any solutions?

Thanks

Ashika 

• MisterSpock
    165 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 3:19 AM

same here,

I can play clash and single plaer tournament, but I can´t enter any country club- or multiplayer tournament

Error code: The operation has timed out.

Thanks

Spock

• ashika4u
    339 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 2:41 PM

I got reply from wgt team and they mentioned they received

Same complaints received from some people and working on in that issue.

I am waiting almost 3 days not played country club and weekly tournaments. Bit worried

Hope will be fix soon 

Thanks ashika

• Stargate888
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2022 11:24 PM

The cannot access tournaments error is still present - just got hit by it yesterday and I have not entered any paid tournaments. Just keep getting this - Error code: The operation has timed out. Is there any update? It is quite pathetic that this issue has not been resolved yet.

There is wrong with my devices - tried on 3 different ones. My son's account works fine on my devices and I get the same error for my account on his devices.

RSS