Forums

Help › Forums

Re: technical error

Wed, Oct 12 2022 11:24 PM (26 replies)
  • NashinH
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2022 8:10 AM

WGTNico:

We have some of our server people looking into the loading times and issues in joining a tournament. Thanks for the reports

Is there any update or an ETA on a fix for this?

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 10:16 AM

I have been having this issue for 10 days. :( I would really like to be able to enjoy all the game has to offer again soon. :) 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2022 3:57 PM

You don't say what platform you play on, If on PC you might try mobile if you have a smart phone or tablet to play on..

Conversely if you are playing on mobile and have a desktop you could try playing on it. 

I know it is not a fix but could be a work around until WGT gets it fixed. 

• NashinH
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2022 9:40 PM

borntobesting:

You don't say what platform you play on, If on PC you might try mobile if you have a smart phone or tablet to play on..

Conversely if you are playing on mobile and have a desktop you could try playing on it. 

I know it is not a fix but could be a work around until WGT gets it fixed. 

It occurs on both mobile and PC Platform, I've tested and confirmed which means it's a server side issue. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2022 4:58 AM

NashinH:

It occurs on both mobile and PC Platform, I've tested and confirmed which means it's a server side issue. 

Gee it's amazing that most of us can play just fine.  Are you on WIFI, by chance?

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2022 11:06 PM

I found a way around the problem. I just can’t play all of the weekly tournaments or I lose access to all tournaments. There still isn’t a fix from WGT. They do know about it, because I’m not the only one that has the issue. I’m hoping the new weekly tournaments start again soon, and I get access again. :)

• Hutch1620
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2022 8:19 AM

Hi,

So do you mean you just haven't entered the weekly tournaments this week?

I had this issue two weeks ago, then it was working again all last week, but has now reappeared after I entered this weeks tournaments 

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2022 4:54 PM

You can play all of the tournaments EXCEPT 1of the weekly tournaments. I got access when the new weekly’s came out last week, and I played all but one until last night. After I played my last unplayed weekly tournament I lost access to it until this week’s tournaments came out. But yeah still an issue, but this is a temporary fix I hope? 

:) 

• Hutch1620
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2022 4:19 AM

Oneazokie:

You can play all of the tournaments EXCEPT 1of the weekly tournaments. I got access when the new weekly’s came out last week, and I played all but one until last night. After I played my last unplayed weekly tournament I lost access to it until this week’s tournaments came out. But yeah still an issue, but this is a temporary fix I hope? 

:) 

I think you're onto something with this. Not been working all week since I entered all the weekly tournaments, then started working again today

My theory is that this is due to the addition of another tournament in the King's Cup, as once I'd entered and played this tournament it has stopped working again 

Next week I'll just leave one tournament and see if it works. Thanks for the tip

• TitoJackson4
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2022 7:11 PM

I’m having the exact same problem. It’s ridiculous and doesn’t allow me/us to even access the “Tournaments” feature/section at all…and although sorry to hear other people are having the exact same infuriating issue, at least it’s not just me. Really sucks though, so anytime WGT wants to jump in and help debug this that would be greatly appreciated from all of us!

RSS