Help › Forums

Re: June Update

Mon, Jun 13 2022 8:06 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AussieDavo11
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2022 6:35 PM

Nico,

Please......what has happened to the Offers on the Free Credits icon?

If it is being deleted for some corporate reason, can we be told??

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2022 7:47 PM

jacktrade51:
    my question has not been answered.

As typical in WGT style de-evolution, seems like you are going to have to get used to something that you used to be used to.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 12:51 AM

Thank you so much for your detailed response, Nico.

Now I clearly see why the company wants to upgrade the leaderboards.

Often one tends to judge things from his/her own perspectives only and that's exactly what I did.

Sorry and once again thanks for the reply. Cheers.

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 4:18 AM

Thanks, Nico, for me I like the new leaderboard I was one that plays all tourneys but never see where i was without further searching. Hope next fix might be videos for PC,use to work fine but now, lucky to get 3 or 4 videos a day. that's 16 credits a day will take 10 days to get my secret, 175credit balls..lol..Love the game. Thanks

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 8:17 AM

Swapping it to expiration date does actually make sense for most players. It would be cool to have it as a sorting option however you want it sorted which I can relay to the team. For now though expiration date is how it will be sorted.

jacktrade51:

So WGTNico, what is the justification for the change and why has WGT not switched back?  You have created a mess in the 20-25 club tournaments we are running at any given time.

Tom.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 8:19 AM

videos for credits is actually something we have no control over. We contract with companies to offer the videos, credits, etc. we have relayed it to the company that there's been issues so we're all waiting on them.

RonCarr:

Thanks, Nico, for me I like the new leaderboard I was one that plays all tourneys but never see where i was without further searching. Hope next fix might be videos for PC,use to work fine but now, lucky to get 3 or 4 videos a day. that's 16 credits a day will take 10 days to get my secret, 175credit balls..lol..Love the game. Thanks

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 5:04 PM

WGTNico:
    Swapping it to expiration date does actually make sense for most players. It would be cool to have it as a sorting option however you want it sorted which I can relay to the team. For now though expiration date is how it will be sorted.

Actually, it does not make sense for our club.  I have sent you a friends message and look forward to getting the sorting option.

I am happy to take the rest of this discussion private but, as far as I can tell, WGT still orders the tournaments you/they put up by creation date. 

So to me that is question answered.  That is the better way.  Club members now know where the tournaments they are in are in the sequence and know where to find them, and can easily see what is new.

Tom.

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 6:30 PM

I’m still having trouble with multiple rounds in Club Tourneys showing the leader who only played 1 round out of 3, yes he has the lowest overall score but should be disqualified for not completing the tournament !

I think the programmers should have some Golf knowledge, of how the game is played, what a leaderboard looks like, and players who don’t complete all rounds required get moved to the bottom of the leaderboard with a WD 

• Oneazokie
    96 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 10:29 AM
    Hey Nico, Any chance the fix for not having access to the tournaments has come to fruition? I’m going on 10 days without getting to play any and haven’t received and communication from the help center. :( Love the game so keep up the good work, but it seems to be an issue not just myself is having. PLEASE I AM STARTING TO GET THE SHAKES! Lol Thanks. Ty
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2022 8:06 AM

I was told we're very very close to a fix on this one, the engineer working on it missed some time due to being sick and that's been one of the main reasons for delays. Still don't know exactly when it will be done but hopefully soon

Oneazokie:
    Hey Nico, Any chance the fix for not having access to the tournaments has come to fruition? I’m going on 10 days without getting to play any and haven’t received and communication from the help center. :( Love the game so keep up the good work, but it seems to be an issue not just myself is having. PLEASE I AM STARTING TO GET THE SHAKES! Lol Thanks. Ty

• PAGES
RSS