Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multi-Round Tournament Leaderboards

Mon, Jun 6 2022 3:49 PM (7 replies)
  • nopro17
    16,107 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 7:44 AM

Transferring this from Announcements & News to a more appropriate forum ...

AlaskanDame:

My club’s leaderboards for multiple-round tournaments show the leaders as those who played the least number of rounds and then WD’d late rounds (thus lowest scores).  Terrible, esp if there is a prize pot for the leaders!   Those who play all four rounds are at the bottom and don’t even make top ten.

https://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=75ccfad1-311a-4b0f-b716-ae9900e7a91b

ozysouthpaw:

Yep, same thing happening here.

My Club's Order Of Merit points are based on the WGT Leaderboards. 

Whole system is a shambles now.

Same here.

I can report that it's working the same incorrect way for multi-round CTTH tournaments too.

This is a major bug.  How it ever got released as part of an update is truly mind-boggling.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 12:16 PM

Every leaderboard bug already has a ticket open and the team is working on fixing it! thanks for the reports on here, other parts of the forums, as well as anyone who reported on discord. Sorry about the bugs

• DaddyRoock
    773 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 6:01 PM

WGTNico:

... and the team is working on fixing it! .... Sorry about the bugs

Any updates about the fix?

Thanks
    Christian

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2022 7:06 AM

The major leaderboard bugs are still being worked on and we've pulled back on using the new leaderboard on MOST multi-day tournaments. We're still hoping the fix gets done soon and we can continue on with the new leaderboards. Sorry for the back and forth between the new one and the old one.

• DaddyRoock
    773 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2022 5:15 PM

WGTNico:

We're still hoping the fix gets done soon and we can continue on with the new leaderboards.

Is the bug fixed?

I need to start a paid multi-round tournament in my CC but I can't start it until this bug is fixed.

Thank you
    Christian

• RoryRodriguez
    85 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2022 8:28 PM

Just came on to report this same bug, and I see it's already reported. But yeah, same issue here with multi-round tourneys.

• DaddyRoock
    773 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 11:54 AM

RoryRodriguez:

Just came on to report this same bug, and I see it's already reported. But yeah, same issue here with multi-round tourneys.

Here is the latest reply received from WGT Support.

It is just a display issue and the players are not being compensated for the finish.

There is a known display issue that Q/A team is working on where Multiround tournament leaderboards are not displaying placement correctly. Players that missed playing rounds will show 0 for that round and its making it look like they are in first because they have a lower score (0). Q/A said that they can't get it fixed for this release, but it should be hopefully fixed next release.

• woodrush407
    874 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 3:49 PM

will we be able to see how much time is left for playing ready go tournaments as before?

RSS