Forums

Help › Forums

Re: app not loading fully on my laptop

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 28 2022 3:24 AM (25 replies)
  • seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 6:58 AM

Hi Scott, everything okay? .. I have a small problem with Unity Resolution, once the resolution "1536 X 1080" is entered, the screen gets smaller as I play, I also tried other resolutions but it is always the same, even with those of the original game, I apologize for the bad English that I do not speak .. :( and I use the translator, thanks anyway Max.

P.s: Sorry Scott,, I use Win 10 on 24 inch screen, thanks again

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 8:48 AM

Hi Max, I am okay thank you, I hope you are okay also.

I always suggest a reset when there is a problem with the game.

Reset

If that does not work for you Max, we can try something else.

P.S. My Italian is er, non existent.  : ))

• seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 1:39 AM

Hi Scott, thank you very much, made the reset but after 10/12 shots the screen is shortened by about 2 cm on the underside, my video card is a 2060 super, if it were not solvable .. patience, every 10 shots I reset the measures ..Thanks again. P.s: Your Italian, with the translator is perfect .. :)

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 1:54 AM

Glad to hear that it translated okay. : )

That's a very strange fault Max. Have you tried leaving the game open for about the same amount of time that it takes you to play 10/12 shots, but not actually playing, just to see if the issue is time related?

Is your graphics driver up to date?

• seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 3:17 AM

Hi Scott, maybe we solved it .. :), after setting the measures I went to setting and I clicked on save & close, I did 9 holes in practice and it hasn't been shortened anymore, thanks again, good life Max .. :)

P.s: NVIDIA automatically updates my drivers

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 3:24 AM

Okay Max. Hope it stays fixed. Take care.  ; )

Well, that was a waste of time wasn't it Mr Drieland!

Drieland, what a waste of time that turned out to be. Disappointed in you sir.
RSS