marmel:
    I have a problem with wedges...

This any help?...

Video

• pdb1
    23,503 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 5:25 PM

marmel:

I have a problem with wedges, not the same but a message flashed up regarding my equipment. it has changed one of my wedges for a beginers hubrid. I have always used three wedges lob pitching and sand , i have tried to dump the hybrid to bring another wedge into my bag . I have tried to edit my gear but i cannot get it back to where i like it, has anyone got an idea of what ishould be trying now

One can't play 3 wedges while having a hybrid equipped . One must unequip the hybrid and then reequip the 3rd wedge .

Read this .

el3n1:

I believe the issue is WGT labels two of the wedges both as Sand Wedges and one Lob Wedge or they give you the option of two Lob wedges and one Sand Wedge rather than designating the wedges as they would really fall within a players bag.

So when someone replaces their hybrid - they are often doing so with a gap or approach wedge - because they already have a lob and sand wedge in their bag -- but that wedge ends up getting labeled wrong and the lack of sufficient labels complicates the problem observed.

You must get that proper configuration to play 3 wedges .

• PAGES
RSS