Help › Forums

Re: One & Done Week 19 - PGA Championship

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 18 2022 11:58 AM (4 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 9:06 AM

MAJOR WEEK IS BACK!

We are in Tulsa Oklahoma this week at Southern Hills for the PGA Championship. Oh and one of the pairings is Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, and Jordan Spieth! I know this is not everyone's first choice of major, but certainly this year expects to be a phenomenal one. Speaking of Spieth, congrats to those who played him last week, but ZZyzx01 did win the random draw for the sleeve of balls (I think he can stay on tour for now)

We are back to multiple prizes this week:

1st: 1,500 credits

2nd: 750 credits

3rd: 250 credits

We are also going to do a random draw as always, but this time we are going to do it for a random sponsored piece of apparel. I want to know everyone's favorite piece of apparel whether its the Tiger Woods sunday look or the Payne Stewart/Bryson driver hat (I had to look up to confirm the name of it).

I'm in the middle of updating the Player's Used Sheet along with the leaderboard so there will be a full indication of where everyone stands before the tourney starts.

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

PGA Championship Field

Good luck!

-WGTJudgeSmails

• SeveFrost
    1,478 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 9:59 AM

Hello Judge, I'm picking Patrick Cantlay this week

Favourite apparel? Definitely Payne Stewart's self modified, sleeveless Rain Jacket which he wore when winning the 1999 US Open. A truly iconic moment for one of the greatest ever

Thanks Judge

• phipster
    4,385 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 11:02 AM

I don't know why but I fancy Jordan Spieth to complete a career Grand Slam...

I know that most people find him garish and comic but John Daly's various loud trousers always used to make smile and still do. A close second would be Jesper Parnevik's flipped cap brims/peaks or whatever you call them...

• stevedavies500
    1,859 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 11:06 AM

Jon Rahm is my pick for this week 

Although not the most popular right now - Greg Norman and his hat was always very recognizable and a good look

Thanks Judge

Steve

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 11:58 AM

Justin Thomas and Jack Nicklaus yellow shirt on Sundays for the apparel

RSS