Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Leaderboards

Tue, Jun 21 2022 8:20 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiechuck
    6,320 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2022 11:38 PM
    I do not know when or why you decided to change the tournament leader board but, I would appreciate it if you would put them back the way they were. Scores are posted but not tallied up to show the leaders at the top of the board. C'mon, the leaders have always been at the top of the leaderboard. Why in the world would you change that up??? Please undo that fix.
    Cheers, Chuck
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 8:04 AM

Hey Chuck, 

Can you tell me what exactly you mean? The tournament type? Any screenshots you can share?

Thanks 

_CHAMPION

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 8:31 AM

WGTChampion:

Hey Chuck, 

Can you tell me what exactly you mean? The tournament type? Any screenshots you can share?

Thanks 

_CHAMPION

Hey Champ, I am wondering if Okie is referring to Leaderboardv2 that Nico mentioned a little while ago? I believe that particular leaderboard was only being tested in that Goodluck Par 3 Tournament?

Don

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 8:32 AM

TopShelf2010:

WGTChampion:

Hey Chuck, 

Thanks 

_CHAMPION

Hey Champ, I am wondering if Okie is referring to Leaderboardv2 that Nico mentioned a little while ago? I believe that particular leaderboard was only being tested in that Goodluck Par 3 Tournament?

Don

I assume you're right and we've since expanded the use of Leaderboardv2. It's currently being used in the King's Cup, new country club tournaments, and a few others.

_CHAMPION 

• okiechuck
    6,320 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 5:49 PM

WGTChampion:

TopShelf2010:

WGTChampion:

Hey Chuck, 

Thanks 

_CHAMPION

Don

I assume you're right and we've since expanded the use of Leaderboardv2. It's currently being used in the King's Cup, new country club tournaments, and a few others.

_CHAMPION 

I'm only interested in country club tournaments, I can't imagine what was wrong with the way they were??? It seems they cannot fix the things that need fixing but, only fix the things that do NOT need fixing. Just sayin'

Cheers, Chuck

• okiechuck
    6,320 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 5:47 PM

Champion, do you have any more input on this subject?  I might mention that I play on a PC and the leaderboard in question are on both the app and the web page. In multiple round tourneys does not have the leaders at the top of the page. I do not understand the need for the change but, I would appreciate them to be changed back to the way they were. Thanks

Cheers, Chuck

• wleiss
    6,254 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 3:42 AM

Here is a screenshot of the problem I am seeing. It appears that people who have withdrawn from the tournament are not being shown with a "WD" for a score, but are being shown as leaders of the tournament by virtue of their low score, which was attained by playing less rounds than the players who have not withdrawn.  ("Open image in new tab" for a better  view.)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 7:53 AM

Oops!

This is conform with the MP strokeplay issue of quitters winning over finishers by virtue of playing only part of the holes...

And, it lacks logic: Why aren't ##25, 26, 27 (and certainly a few following suite) in third place etc - their scores would propose that?

Plus, is your own position shown in the header as #3, while you are #20(?)

After fake news, we get fake counting, apparently :(

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 9:48 AM

wleiss:
    Here is a screenshot of the problem I am seeing.

WGT is aware of it.  See this thread:

I guess it happened during the last update

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2022 6:44 PM

Excuse me you have a tournament going on now Sir. MR  Champion I would love to get the code for the next available one now or coming soon please. And thanks for ending up in my email. I understand you have the best tournaments in the game. Thanks jerrodcaldwell53.

• PAGES
RSS