• gersman1972
    832 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 12:26 AM

is anyone having trouble getting the free credits by watching videos

stevie

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 1:31 AM

Looks like UK* players are having a hard time getting "credit reward videos". (* or maybe the Old Continent altogether) I've seen at least a couple of other threads about this lately.

No problem at all here in North America as far as I know.

Sorry you guys are going through such an annoying trouble. :( Hope things back to normal ASAP.

• MGRODWAY
    23 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 7:12 AM

Been unable to get any video credits since the last update. hopefully someone at WGT will sort thisout soon. this isbecoming a pain now.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 3:32 AM

I can watch videos in France . If using iPads , if you have the option , reset your advertising , through settings , privacy and then reset advertising identifier. If you have a newer iPad , it may help to delete app , shut down iPad, restart iPad and reload app , I find this works for me 

• Daludety
    16 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 1:20 PM

Yeah same here get 2 or 3 then get message no more available been happening for the last 2 or 3 days

• Cobweb5610
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 4:25 AM

Has anyone heard from WGT on this matter? I find I can’t email them directly anymore… says to post problems here.

• 1Jema
    745 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 5:16 AM

Any news yet.? 

Can only suggest we keep putting in the support tickets as that is what they will eventually lead to pressure from the support guys to the development team.

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 1:21 AM

It has become more difficult to get them. After I run about 7 video's it says no video's available, so I close the app then reopen it and get another 7 or so and just keep doing that until it either is maxed out or I get tired of doing it. I do notice that if I skip a day, I get more consecutive video's before having to close out and start again. I got a quick 120 credits on a couple of surveys and thought that is better than running videos over and over for 2 credits per pop but the good easy surveys like I got that time are not always available. The video credits and surveys are still there to get but both are harder to get than they have been in the past.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 3:53 AM

Lesthanpar:
    The video credits and surveys are still there to get but both are harder to get than they have been in the past.

The videos have always worked fine for me....living on the east coast of Canada. Only time I have issues I just reset my AD ID. Cheers

RSS