Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how to get an account back

Sun, May 1 2022 2:25 PM (4 replies)
  • fallshotshot
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 12:03 PM

i have been a member since 2010 last played in 2018 .iam trying to get my profile back but i cant sign into it to play.my profile is still on the site .when i left i was in the master tier and i dont want to start all over again 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 12:50 PM

fallshotshot:

i have been a member since 2010 last played in 2018 .iam trying to get my profile back but i cant sign into it to play.my profile is still on the site .when i left i was in the master tier and i dont want to start all over again 

You will need to contact WGT Directly with this issue. Having multiple accounts, regardless of the circumstances, is a big no no.

If you explain to them exactly like you did here, they might be able to assist.

Contact them at members@worldgolftour.com or by clicking the following link...

Customer Support

Good luck

Don

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 2:01 PM

TopShelf2010:
    You will need to contact WGT Directly with this issue. Having multiple accounts, regardless of the circumstances, is a big no no.

I was going to reply, and the say pretty much the same thing. Why I did not? I could not help wondering, if the OP has no access to his account, how is he posting in this thread?

EDIT: This reply was not meant to be accusational (if there is such a word, and, if not, there should be), or disrespectful, I was honestly wondering how this was possible.

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 2:14 PM

A lot has changed since 2018 fallshotshot. The game is on a new platform which you will need to install like any other app...

Download the app from HERE.

...after installing, use your WGT login name and password to sign in to the game.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 2:25 PM

- Go to the bottom of this page and click on the "Download The App" button. (or use the link Scott posted above)
    - Download the appropriate version PC(Windows) or Mac.
    - Open the downloaded file and install the App.
    - During install it will create a "WGT Launcher" shortcut Icon on your desktop.
    - Double click on that icon. The App may update itself. Click on the "Play" button.
    - Then choose Sign in not New Player and type in the same Username and Password you used to sign into this Forum Page.
    - That should get you back in with your account.

Notes:
    1. If your old password is longer than 8 characters try using only the first 8 characters if the full password does not work
    2. If you do not know your old password you will need to contact WGT customer service
    3. DO NOT try to create a new account as this will not end well (multi accounts are not allowed)

RSS