Re: slowing down the amount of time to swing

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 29 2022 10:07 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 1:13 PM

PureGro1:

Are multiple confused old people more or less confused than one?  : ))

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 1:53 PM

ScottHope:
    It's becoming a very strange world to me. These days I can talk to a thing on my bedside cabinet and get an immediate and polite response, yet if I hear someone speak outside who appears to be alone, and I respond thinking they are talking to me, I get glared at as if I'm an idiot because I don't know they are talking on their phone through a discreet microphone and earpiece.

LOL That happened to me, too. 

SamSpayed:
    The SLOW METER BOOST option in Settings only allows you to purchase (for 30 credits) the ability, for that one swing only, to slow down the meter speed.  It is not free.  You have to click on the lightning-bolt symbol above your meter and then pay 30 credits to enable it.

I was going to explain it and take a screenshot for Olivier, but you just did it better than I ever would. :) Thanks, Scott.

MarchieB:
    What is this "Free Meter Speed Reducer" in options???

It's the "Slow Meter Boost" option in settings which is turned ON at default, and as Sam explained, it's NOT FREE. If you turn it off, you simply won't see the lightning-bolt icon appearing above the meter any more. That's all it does. And yeah, it's kinda confusing and easy to be misinterpreted.

@Steff

It's an interesting conspiracy theory, Steff, but I think you've gone a little too far. ;)

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 1:54 PM

ScottHope:
    Are multiple confused old people more or less confused than one?  : ))

OMG! That is so confusing, you must be really old or a twin.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 1:55 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    but I think you've gone a little too far. ;)

Which part? I can go back and change it.

EDIT: I mean OPY will go back and change it.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 2:10 PM

HamdenPro:

Which part? I can go back and change it.

EDIT: I mean OPY will go back and change it.

Nah, Change nothing, Steff, I mean, OPY. Cheers.

• Cicero733
    2,291 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 2:16 PM

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 10:07 PM

SamSpayed:

Tabarnak777:
    What the hell is focus buy boost? Haven't seen it on PC. We can choose to use a meter speed reducer from the option tab but that thing is free and you can enable it forever.

The SLOW METER BOOST option in Settings only allows you to purchase (for 30 credits) the ability, for that one swing only, to slow down the meter speed.  It is not free.  You have to click on the lightning-bolt symbol above your meter and then pay 30 credits to enable it.

Believe it or not, i thought the option from the menu was the actual boost. I NEVER noticed that thing before and never tried to use it. The option always been enabled so i didn't notice that the lightning icon was related to it! My cursor didn't click that thing a single time. So i actually never used that option before. Unreal isn't it?

Well Sam thanks to lighten my lantern. Personnally i will still never use it even if i have credits to spend for. I still can't believe that i haven't heard about this until now. LOL

• PAGES
RSS