Babzilla33:

Apparently a vapor trail that adds more “consistency” 🤨🤔

And a new showdown with a clever name. 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 9:24 AM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

We will have downtime tonight starting at 10pm PST. Expected downtime is 3 hours.

Be sure to check back after to see what's new in the update.

-

Nico

So, Nico.... how many of the bugs in your What are the worst bugs thread did you fix this month?

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 10:04 AM

Nothing too major bug fix wise:

• fixed an issue in chat where players were getting errors when using some special characters,
    • fixed an issue causing a blank selection box for the flag ball effects menu
    • fixed a visual issue where receiving an invite removed course icon
    • fixed a web issue where the block button didn't work
    • fixed a resolution issue on some android devices that were seeing proshop cards cut off by UI elements
    • fixed issue where Set of the Week details weren't showing on web
    • fixed some minor visual issues in Showdown

The chat fix one HOPEFULLY helps what was a main complaint with the chat in game, still need to do some testing to make sure it is fully fixed but it should at the very least be a lot better than it was previously. Was never fun saying normal words and getting the ******* while playing.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 1:08 PM

In the news about the update it said the virtual U.S. Open qualifier starts 5/16 but no mention of what course we will be playing it on. is it going to be the mixed up course we have had twice or one of the  other courses we already have or will be be getting a new course?

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 1:12 PM

It will be the mixed up course

borntobesting:

In the news about the update it said the virtual U.S. Open qualifier starts 5/16 but no mention of what course we will be playing it on. is it going to be the mixed up course we have had twice or one of the  other courses we already have or will be be getting a new course?

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 2:45 PM

WGTNico:

• fixed an issue in chat where players were getting errors when using some special characters,
    • fixed an issue causing a blank selection box for the flag ball effects menu
    • fixed a visual issue where receiving an invite removed course icon
    • fixed a web issue where the block button didn't work
    • fixed a resolution issue on some android devices that were seeing proshop cards cut off by UI elements
    • fixed issue where Set of the Week details weren't showing on web
    • fixed some minor visual issues in Showdown

The chat fix one HOPEFULLY helps what was a main complaint with the chat in game, still need to do some testing to make sure it is fully fixed but it should at the very least be a lot better than it was previously. Was never fun saying normal words and getting the ******* while playing.

Thank you for the update Nico!  Hope to not see as many ********!

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2022 4:52 PM

WGTNico:

Hey Nico, got filtered today.  SMH.  I said, "nb3 well played".  How's that testing going?

;-p

Full Image

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2022 5:46 PM

protonc:
    Hey Nico, got filtered today.  SMH.  I said, "nb3 well played".  How's that testing going?

Our chat got filtered last night as well.  Now you can say cook, but you still can't say cookie.

WGT Quality Control at its finest.  

• Bun3107
    998 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2022 9:19 PM

i typed mis-hit and it must have thought i meant mi-*** =))

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 9:36 AM

The chat filter definitely still has some flaws, but definitely a much healthier version than it was before the update. I can try and see if there's anything more they can do with it. 

• PAGES
RSS