Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Weekly Bonus Apparel Packs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 6 2022 11:19 PM (6 replies)
  • Saratogan
    66 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 8:10 PM

The first 9 wins each week earn the player 2 silver and 1 gold bonus apparel packs.  I usually earn the 9 total wins by the close of Monday each week.  The items in these bonus packs have not changed in 2 years.

Am I missing something or are other players experiencing the same issue?

I have asked support but never have had an answer.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 10:27 AM

Saratogan:

The first 9 wins each week earn the player 2 silver and 1 gold bonus apparel packs.  I usually earn the 9 total wins by the close of Monday each week.  The items in these bonus packs have not changed in 2 years.

Am I missing something or are other players experiencing the same issue?

I have asked support but never have had an answer.

It's actually been since mobile started apparel. It's been at least 4-5 years. I have 350 unopened boxes in my mailbox.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 12:19 PM

Maxing out the glove and shorts will bring cash instead of "Maxed" message. It may cost 100K+ coins in upgrades, but in the long run I feel it's profitable. In one platinum box I received 9,000 coins for shorts...  200 x 45. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 9:44 AM

Duphpherer:

Maxing out the glove and shorts will bring cash instead of "Maxed" message. It may cost 100K+ coins in upgrades, but in the long run I feel it's profitable. In one platinum box I received 9,000 coins for shorts...  200 x 45. 

it's table scraps

one win in bellagio is worth more than all  the years of unopened boxes

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 11:24 AM

Not everyone is so wealthy. I was offering the OP an alternative to getting nothing. 

Mythanatos:

Duphpherer:

it's table scraps

one win in bellagio is worth more than all  the years of unopened boxes

• Saratogan
    66 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2022 8:30 PM

Isn't it odd that the WGT folks don't even answer inquires about this subject?  They seem to be totally disinterested.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 11:19 PM

Think they've given this a low priority as it doesn't affect play. They have other bigger bugs to sort first. Sometimes fixing a minor bug can unleash major bugs.

It would be nice to receive an acknowledgment. I always have the feeling they are short handed.  

RSS