Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Course Notebook

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 12 2022 3:52 AM (6 replies)
  • ShalomAloha
    840 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 4:04 PM

Bought the course notebook and think I will love it, however was not prepared for the short timer before it goes out of the notebook. Is there any way to set the timer longer or to shut it off? 

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 5:49 PM

No, not to my knowledge.  There is a direct link, but not as helpful as in game IMO.

https://m.wgt.com/notebook

• ShalomAloha
    840 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 8:50 PM

Thank you so much! I did learn I can do in single play but did not know how to do out of game like this. Thank you again!

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 7:07 AM

protonc:

No, not to my knowledge.  There is a direct link, but not as helpful as in game IMO.

https://m.wgt.com/notebook

I had never seen this before...agree with sentiment but still nice to have that access as well.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 12:06 PM

In the pro-shop, the member comments for the Notebook indicate that it cannot be used in multi-player games. The comments are quite old, and I was wondering if that has been "fixed", and the notebook can be used in all forms of play.

Anybody?

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 12:20 PM

HamdenPro:

In the pro-shop, the member comments for the Notebook indicate that it cannot be used in multi-player games. The comments are quite old, and I was wondering if that has been "fixed", and the notebook can be used in all forms of play.

Anybody?

its always there- but you cant edit it during multi player IIRC

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 3:52 AM

Anyone else with the notebook having issues with their note running like 1 long sentence. I only keep distance short/long and wind direction.....
    EX.......1 short w tw
                2 long w hw....... and now it reads 1 s w tw 2 l w hw. I kept each wind direction and short/long distance on a seperate line. TIA

RSS