Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quantity Discount for Credits

Sun, Jun 25 2023 6:46 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2022 10:40 AM

I'm looking to buy a large number of credits, but not at face value. I expect and want a quantity discount. why should i pay the same per credit as someone who buys a small amount??? can someone at WGT offer something, something realistic?? dont know any business that doesn't offer a quantity discount...   TYVM

ken

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2022 11:20 AM

kensabre10:
    I'm looking to buy a large number of credits, but not at face value. I expect and want a quantity discount.

If you buy credits via the mobile app, discounts are available.

You can get 11,000 credits for $100 (rather than 10,000). I think there may be a similar offer when buying $500 worth but am unable to verify, at the moment as the mobile app is stalling saying it is "waiting for Google Play product list".

For the "discount", I always get my credits through the mobile app when I break down and purchase them. Otherwise, I take time each day to earn credits via the videos @ 2cr per video.

Additionally, there are times when WGT offers double or treble credits for purchases of certain items. Not that I need anything, but I will sometimes take advantage when buying gifts (Oil of Olay products) or flowers. As Mother's Day is coming soon, I would look out for any offer involving floral purchases.  Flowers for mom, and extra credits to boot, is a win-win!

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2022 11:39 AM

When they run the 2X Credits offers, buy the $65 Oil of Olay package, gift it to your wife, girlfriend, mother, etc. and get $310 worth of WGT credits added to your account instantly.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2022 12:21 PM

In addition to the great advice above, there are some DLC Bundles for WGT available on Steam that include credits, clubs, balls, coins, etc.  They can be seen on the Store page for WGT (scroll down on that page to see them).

Basically, if you buy a bundle, you get the credits plus a whole bunch of free stuff.

• kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2022 10:27 AM

Guys, thanks for all your suggestions. as helpful as that is, i dont want to buy something i dont need just get credits. watching or doing surveys is a colossal waste of time and i am not going to download the mobile version, it sucks worse than this new verson. anyway, many thanks, i'll just look out for a sale. (if they really wanted to sell credits they'd like most biz, give a quantity disc!!!) shameless and cheap...

Happy Easter all...

kensabre10

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2022 12:40 PM

SamSpayed:

In addition to the great advice above, there are some DLC Bundles for WGT available on Steam that include credits, clubs, balls, coins, etc.  They can be seen on the Store page for WGT (scroll down on that page to see them).

Basically, if you buy a bundle, you get the credits plus a whole bunch of free stuff.

I bought all 5 bundles and sold the clubs I didnt need. Best deal around in my opinion

• PatIsTheRat
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 11:11 AM

These steam bundles are very good.... is there a way we can buy these a second time or even multiple times?

Is there any other places where there is comparable bundles to these for sale?

Sometimes there is good opportunities on the tap joy offers... and sometimes it is a miss...some games wont pay the credits due...and others are well worthed the time spent

• beaverMakerofDam
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 4:00 AM

Warning to everyone looking at doing this:

I'm not sure what this poster meant by "selling the clubs he didn't need", but you cannot sell back the clubs attained as part of the steam bundles. WGT won't allow it because there was a discount for the items. Thread on the topic is here; https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/696334.aspx?PageIndex=2

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 9:19 AM

beaverMakerofDam:
    I'm not sure what this poster meant by "selling the clubs he didn't need", but you cannot sell back the clubs attained as part of the steam bundles.

That was me and I did sell them back. If you cant do it now they must of changed the rules.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 12:37 PM

callaghan159:

beaverMakerofDam:
    I'm not sure what this poster meant by "selling the clubs he didn't need", but you cannot sell back the clubs attained as part of the steam bundles.

That was me and I did sell them back. If you cant do it now they must of changed the rules.

Ya, I think you did it before they "fixed" it...this was Nico in same thread a few posts later-

WGTNico:

Just talked to customer support about this stuff to try and clear up some confusion. 

The stuff from bundles you can't sell, when purchased, there was a discount for the items in the bundle which is why they cannot be sold.

The old clubs though, we don't know why, but that seems to have been an issue that's popped up recently. I would reach out to our support staff with screenshots of the sell equipment screen if you still would like to sell it.

https://m.wgt.com/help/request

• PAGES
RSS