Forums

Help › Forums

Re: head to head matches and gimmies

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 2 2022 9:57 AM (4 replies)
  • Hewwmungus
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2022 3:29 PM

What's the deal with this?  3 matches in a row, my opponents have 6-9 foot putts and they get/take gimmies?  I have a 5-6 foot putt yet i can't take gimmies.  What am i missing here?  I've lost 3 head to heads now because of this foolishness...

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2022 11:39 PM

Beginners, i.e. Hacks, Amateurs, ?Pros? get gimmies by the program at different proximities to the hole. It's none of their choice.

In a regular match play, solo or A/S, a player may concede the shot of his opponent like in real golf.

• carze
    11 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2022 2:07 PM

i get the same thing level 11 hack got gimmie at 7ft i didn't get one at 2ft i lost the game happens many times i'm not saying i don't ever get em i do most times i'm tired of getting ripped off the game cheats us out of many things ..

• EntropiaBones
    16 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:52 AM

When I went from hack to amateur I realized the putt preview was gone , and the gimme was decreased. Since that change I have not taken even one gimme , and I believe my putting game has gotten better because of it. I have also noticed that I seem to be the only one taking every shot , instead of the gimme. 

RSS