Help › Forums

Re: Change In Leaderboards

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 24 2022 2:32 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LuluRaraMeme
    42 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2022 8:42 AM

It appears on the web the Ready Go leaderboards are not showing the prize won, also those who have WD, are no longer shown on the leaderboards.  Just wondering if they are intended changes as well. I do feel the previous leaderboard seemed to work fine, why consider these changes?

• woodrush407
    864 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2022 12:03 PM

I concur put it back the way it was.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 10:58 PM

My club’s leaderboards for multiple-round tournaments show the leaders as those who played the least number of rounds and then WD’d late rounds (thus lowest scores).  Terrible, esp if there is a prize pot for the leaders!   Those who play all four rounds are at the bottom and don’t even make top ten.

https://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=75ccfad1-311a-4b0f-b716-ae9900e7a91b

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 6:20 AM

AlaskanDame:
    My club’s leaderboards for multiple-round tournaments show the leaders as those who played the least number of rounds and then WD’d late rounds (thus lowest scores).  Terrible, esp if there is a prize pot for the leaders!

Yep, same thing happening here.

My Club's Order Of Merit points are based on the WGT Leaderboards. 

Whole system is a shambles now.

• nopro17
    15,991 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 7:38 AM

AlaskanDame:
    My club’s leaderboards for multiple-round tournaments show the leaders as those who played the least number of rounds and then WD’d late rounds (thus lowest scores).

I created a new thread in the Bug Log forum.  Maybe somebody will look there and see our reports.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 3:24 PM

nopro17:

AlaskanDame:
    My club’s leaderboards for multiple-round tournaments show the leaders as those who played the least number of rounds and then WD’d late rounds (thus lowest scores).

I created a new thread in the Bug Log forum.  Maybe somebody will look there and see our reports.

Thanks, nopro.  I see the new thread has been noticed by WGTNico

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 2:32 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Thanks, nopro.  I see the new thread has been noticed by WGTNico

Thank you nopro.

• PAGES
RSS