Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What are the worst bugs

Tue, Nov 28 2023 11:01 AM (111 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2022 3:28 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Fully understand your frustrations. When I first started and learning the game (mostly putting), I read something here in the forums stating "Initial break breaks more than late break" which defied (still defies) all the knowledge I gained in RL golf and the laws of physics. And it was written by someone from the company!

So yeah, you have to develop another putting rules and method independently from what you know or do in RL. Until this day after playing it for about 7 years now, it's still a contant battle against my intuition, visual perception & feeling every time I putt here.

In the same boat Simon....do not feel lonely!!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2022 4:03 PM

Yiannis1970:
    In the same boat Simon....do not feel lonely!!

😉🤜

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 4:22 AM

ct690911:
    WGT continually promotes how many players are using the site (millions?). I think they purposely keep dead accounts for marketing purposes (allows them to inflate the overall numbers).

And then I try to help my club in a Turf War and spend 15 minutes watching the "Searching for an Opponent" wheel spin endlessly....

Ark

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 12:16 PM

FYI NICO...

For whatever reason, the forward to email (thread reply, PMs, club threads) is not working. Just noticed this today. It was working yesterday.

I do not know if this is isolated or is happening to everyone.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 12:23 PM

HamdenPro:
    For whatever reason, the forward to email (thread reply, PMs, club threads) is not working. Just noticed this today. It was working yesterday.

Never mind.

Figures, the reply in this thread was forwarded! LMAO

But, it is the only one.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 1:48 PM

Found a way .

Best Golf GIF Images - Mk GIFs.com

• arnoild
    463 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 9:43 PM

Hamden, CT?

Neal

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 11:29 AM

FYI NICO...

I do not know if this is isolated or is happening to everyone.

This functionality has not worked in the mobile environment for over a year. 

• Th0maz700
    482 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2023 3:12 PM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone (I feel like I need a better intro than this),

While I have a list of bugs written down since I've started here, but I think it's a good idea to get one thread going of everyone's least favorite bugs. Feel free to give multiple, list them out, categorize them, or however you feel is best to bring them up to me.

You can post here in this thread, or feel free to message them to me as well if you would prefer.

Let's have an open discussion on the bugs that exist in this game that we all care for.

Also if anyone ever sees me playing WGT feel free to send me an invite, if I'm free I will accept and am down to get some games in. 

If you delete Merion and kiawahs greens, then you have eliminated most bugs

• twofallssteve
    758 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2023 7:47 AM

Showdown bugs. I have quit playing the Showdown. Too often the opponent forfeits and you either lose it all and have to restart those 3 holes.

Skins - When a player picks up their ball the game will crash. Skins has always had a problem with this but it wouldn't crash in the Flash version. This can't be all that hard to fix.

Steve

RSS