Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Enough already - Where's my bag?

Sun, Apr 17 2022 9:21 PM (29 replies)
  • tramilleo
    1,868 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2022 2:11 PM

they even refunded me for the 4 kilts i bought. Wish they could have brought them over from flash. If they ever do i will rebuy lmao

Weylon

• HamdenPro
    2,407 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 4:56 PM

tramilleo:
    they even refunded me for the 4 kilts i bought

LOL, you got refunded for your bag and some attire.....here is the response I got today, in reply to my request for a refund of credits...

Support (WGT)

Mar 27, 2022, 5:43 PM CDT

Hi,
    Thank you for your message. Our team is looking into a few different options regarding players who purchased stand bags in the past and once a decision is made, it will be announced in game. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Best Regards,
    WGT Member Services

I must presume they are afraid of you!!
  • SamSpayed
    4,888 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 7:08 PM

WGT Member Services:
    Our team is looking into a few different options regarding players who purchased stand bags in the past and once a decision is made, it will be announced in game.

Well, how long does it take to make a decision? 🙄

It seems to me it should be simple.  Give everyone who purchased a stand bag the option to either (a) get their credits refunded, or (b) wait for WGT to release the stand bags - with the understanding that if they decide they won't ever release them, they'll refund everyone at that point.

How hard is that?

WGTNico - can you look into this, please?  

• HamdenPro
    2,407 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 7:18 PM

SamSpayed:
    How hard is that?

ikr, especially me being Junior Moderator and all...

SamSpayed:
    with the understanding that if they decide they won't ever release them, they'll refund everyone at that poin

• tramilleo
    1,868 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 10:08 PM

Steff, this makes my 13th year playing i think i alluded to that when i wrote them, I had my creds returned the same day, idk why they wont do the same for everyone else. 

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2022 3:03 PM

I also waitin for a long, for them to return a Kilt, that was once mine.  Really impressed with the way you brought attention to this long standing issue

• HamdenPro
    2,407 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2022 6:11 PM

cussinjack:
    I also waitin for a long, for them to return a Kilt, that was once mine.  Really impressed with the way you brought attention to this long standing issue

Thank you. Unfortunately, I got no satisfaction from the most recent response from Member Services. They still say they have not determined what is going to happen with respect to bags (my words paraphrasing their email - which was pasted earlier in this thread).

So, apparantly, some have been able to get credits back for bags, and some apparel, the rest of us are SOL. Certainly a subject which may have to be addressed and a future issue of "The Incredible Hoperman".

• HamdenPro
    2,407 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2022 3:46 PM

pdb1:
    Are you kidding me ? Lol . Get over it already

Why even bother posting a garbage reply.

pdb1:
    It's certainly not worth you all's trouble

pdb1:
    Maybe you all can LET THIS ONE GO ?

I tell you what, you send over my way, two sleeves of my balls (800cr), which equals the bag, and I will let it go.

I do not understand, what it is to you if I wish to express myself about not getting a simple refund, when others, apparantly, have.

pdb1:
    and it was a current issue .

I did not bring it up again, someone else sent a late reply and I responded.

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2022 9:21 PM

pdb1:

Are you kidding me ? Lol . Get over it already . It's more trouble to them than they can handle . It's certainly not worth you all's trouble .

Member Services has about a 97.347 % rate in issuing refunds . Maybe you all can LET THIS ONE GO ?

tramilleo:

they even refunded me for the 4 kilts i bought. Wish they could have brought them over from flash. If they ever do i will rebuy lmao

Weylon

The lucky one in the bunch .

Besides all the ones that followed up on it when it happened and it was a current issue .

Bad day at the office, Paul?

I fully agree with Steff's position on this. WGT's usual inconsistency can be frustrating, and these items are expensive to purchase. Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease..:)

RSS