Help › Forums

Re: Streaming with PatchNotes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 23 2022 8:14 AM (27 replies)
  • WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 3:46 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm gonna just continue in this thread instead of making a new one for each week he streams. 

Tomorrow 3/29 at 11am PST 

on our official Twitch channel 

wgtgolf

Patchnotes returns with his weekly stream "19th Hole" and this one will be featuring special guest and player kelsp. 

Going live at an earlier time than normal to accommodate with the time difference. 

Hope to see some of you there and have a fun time watching some WGT, hanging with the community, and possibly a couple ball giveaways as well.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2022 11:35 AM

Hey WGT gamers (I'm testing new intros not sure how I feel about this one

Today 3/29 at 330pm PST/630pm EST  

on our official Twitch channel 

wgtgolf

Patchnotes returns with his weekly stream "19th Hole" and this one will be featuring special guest and player IrishKing

Back to the normal time that you can expect the patchnotes streams 

Hope to see some of you there and have a fun time watching some WGT, hanging with the community, and possibly a couple ball giveaways as well.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2022 8:26 AM

Hey all (this intro feels worse)

There will unfortunately be no Patchnotes stream today as he is currently out of town, but he will return next week (time could change depending on if there's a guest or not) 

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 12:14 PM

Hey gamers, 

We return today at 230 pst /530 est (1 hour earlier than the usual time) 

Patchnotes will be the host as usual, but there will be a few guests on todays stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/wgtgolf

Two top players, and then myself will be playing some games for a bit and answering questions in chat so come and stop by 

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2022 11:58 AM

Patch is on a flexible schedule this week so there will not be a Patchnotes stream today, however there will be one this Thursday. 

I will update later this week with the exact time, but the feature guest will be none other than Fmagnets!

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 1:13 PM

Patchnotes stream today 

330pm PST

Guest will be Fmagnets and hear him go over his win in the USGA Merion Open last weekend and hear Patch pick the brain of one of the top WGT players.

Also there will be a couple of ball giveaways for those who watch, hangout in chat for your chance to win.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 5:03 PM

Good one, enjoyed it.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 1:42 AM

It was nice to have as a guest the best player of the game. Enjoyed it too!!

(Little less than the ''arguments'' we had with Chris about the game in Denmark...i enjoyed them more....lol)

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 9:56 AM

Hey gamers,

The 19th Hole Hosted by PatchNotes will return today at its normal time of 3:30 PM PST

Guest: MasterHacker74
    Topic: Club Mapping

Stop by as Patch and Masterhacker talk about the importance of mapping your clubs as well as having a fun time in stream, feel free to stop by and hangout. As usual there will be a couple of ball giveaways.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2022 2:04 PM

hey everyone,

After his week off, Patch is returning to his normal time of 330 pm PST

https://www.twitch.tv/WGTgolf

Patch will have the one the only JSmithers today as a guest and they'll be playing some games and look for Smithers to give tips on:

Punch Shots and Underpowered Shots to Control Spin

Feel free to stop by and hangout. As usual there will be a couple of ball giveaways, and don't hesitate to ask questions! 

RSS