Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing From The Water

Mon, Jul 18 2022 3:55 PM (24 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2022 9:24 AM

BPeterson8256:

I don't think you can make a custom CTTH course. At least I couldn't figure out how.

With a good custom course, you can get 47 water shots over 9 holes and it's only takes 8 minutes to play. Like you said, it blows up your stats, but stats now are kind of meaningless anyway.

...just a thought.

Thanks for the thought, BP.

Mmmm... If it cannot be done in CTTH mode, I don't know if it's worth making an aqua land custom course. You're right when you said stats now are meaningless, but still you feel bad for destroying something you built for years.

And yet I still want to fill up the Water Boy Award (and also other ones). LOL It's like a fly sticker on the toilette urinal. You just aim for it when it's there no matter how useless, meaningless and silly that is. 😁

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 12:50 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    It's like a fly sticker on the toilette urinal. You just aim for it

That seems easier for some more than others.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2022 5:02 PM

Okay, playing from the water or tree tops is one thing, but hovering should be illegal

C'Mon Man! Sign | Zazzle.com

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2022 9:08 AM

BPeterson8256:
    Okay, playing from the water or tree tops is one thing, but hovering should be illegal

Not the first time we have seen evidence of either alien presence, or the Messiah..

Anytime you want, feel free to post your "strange" observations in the Strange Things thread :)

Strange things & Hidden Objects - World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

RSS