Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country clubs

Mon, Mar 21 2022 11:46 PM (6 replies)
  • timmytwostep123
    20 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 5:50 PM

So I'm a new player and really like this game, but I find it hard to find a country club that's big with active members. It only shows a handful of clubs and they seem to be a lot of inactive but I'm not sure. Is there any one with a country club I could join that's active and some experienced players maybe give me some tips? Or how to find a good active club? Thanks for any help

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 8:27 AM

You may well get more input from the following section...

Country Club Corner

Best of luck to you

Don

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 9:01 AM

Hi Timmy,

I've just sent you an invite to join us at RavensWood Hollow, which I hope you'll accept.

We have 87 active members, regular weekly / monthly / yearly tournaments with many prizes to be won.

Tuition to all members is also available via our Club forum.

Come and join us - you'll love it :-)

WillieSinkit (Director)

• Kellkol10
    112 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 9:21 AM

Hi Timmy,

You won’t find a more friendly active club, from a personal experience I joined not to long ago and progressed I think fairly quick, only by the super tips and tricks from the many experienced members here. We have an owner here that is not only one that rocks this game big time but is super kind,  supportive in any issue, questions whether clubs, shot making. We have tons of tournaments weekly, and great turf war participation. I sincerely hope you take a look, I’m glad I did 😊

Kellie

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 9:26 AM

Hi Timmy,

Welcome to WGT! 

I want to direct you to this link with information on The Peoples Club.  We are very active, helpful and are in our 12th year here. 

Come check us out and see what you think:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

Best Wishes,

Marion

• timmytwostep123
    20 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 11:46 PM

Thank you very much!!!

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2022 7:08 AM

Hi Timmy,

I have sent you a private message so be on the lookout for it. 

RSS