Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Found a new "Room" to play in! Pic included.

Sun, Mar 20 2022 1:02 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 6:01 PM

PureGro1:
    I would also say those mods answers may have been honest as they may have never known or seen this either

Champ's answer, as stated above, was posted in a similar thread back in Feb,2019

Anyone here know about Goose Pimple Junction? - World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 12:29 PM

pdb1:
    I guess we can all agree it is bogus . ( GOOSE PIMPLE JUNCTION )

No, "we" cannot all agree.

There are things that are put in place that even the mods do not know about.

Further, there are things that are there that the mods do know about but will not admit too.

As I am sure you are aware, there are the "signs" on Chambers. The "official" WGT position is that WGT has never admitted or denied the existence of any signs.

WGT does not acknowledge any "strange" things that appear in the game.

In fact, if you re-read Champs reply above (which was reposted from the original 2019 reply), you will note, Champ does not deny GOOSE PIMPLE JUNCTION. He says it would be crazy of WGT to use that name and then states that it is a real place.  His reply sheds no light on why, sometimes, the card says GOOSE PIMPLE JUNCTION. It would be pretty crazy if Bigfoot was on Beth Page too.

IMO, WGT programmers made it so things like that randomly appear. There are no accidents, only glitches.

Now, I am sure I have enough here for PureGro to post a witty meme.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 1:02 PM

HamdenPro:
    There are no accidents,

Very true. Every thing leading up to the *accident* was the CAUSE of the accident...

If you didn't leave your living room, you never would have had the car *CRASH*, not accident......

There is really no such thing as an accident, anywhere

This accident could have been averted if the Lamborghini company never donated the Gallardo to the Italian police

This was how it was received from Lamborghini

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 3:35 PM

HamdenPro:
    There are no accidents, only glitches.

• 67Cam
    28 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 4:52 PM

pdb1:

HamdenPro:

Champ's answer, as stated above, was posted in a similar thread back in Feb,2019

Anyone here know about Goose Pimple Junction? - World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

That's fine .

But

This is also true . And I wasn't the only one .

pdb1:
    Of course there is that . But back in the day I posted a couple questionable moderator posts . Before I knew it was a violation of the T & C .

I guess we can all agree it is bogus . ( GOOSE PIMPLE JUNCTION ) .

67Cam:
    My guess is they have a test system in place and somehow they crossed. The company I work for has training units we'd set up on location. We had a training database with made up user names and products. We were the ones who made up names when we set it up, often using unusual names. I could see something similar going on here. Wonder who works at WGT Golf who is from Virginia?

PureGro1:
    Definitely something along those lines I would say, I would also say those mods answers may have been honest as they may have never known or seen this either.

Or maybe someone has " PAINT " or " PhotoShop " .

Lol. Not sure why you'd call me a liar, then others who have seen this as well? For what purpose would someone photoshop this? What's the benefit? I don't care if anyone believes it, I know it happened and found it amusing. That's it.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 6:40 AM

67Cam:
    Lol. Not sure why you'd call me a liar, then others who have seen this as well? For what purpose would someone photoshop this? What's the benefit? I don't care if anyone believes it, I know it happened and found it amusing. That's it.

I do not think anyone was calling anyone a liar. 

There is no question, in my mind, what you said is true. It appears, from time to time, the card shows the course to be GOOSE PIMPLE JUNCTION. It happened to you, it happened to PDB1 and, it is obvious from the 2019 thread, it has been happening for a while.

Personally, I think it is pretty cool.

• PAGES
RSS