Help › Forums

Re: Incorrect Tournament Descriptions

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 25 2022 2:55 AM (6 replies)
  • DaBogeyman7
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2022 10:08 PM

Hi everyone,

is it just me or do some of you see incorrect descriptions in the tournaments entered? I have brought it up with WGT support once and they refunded my fees, but I keep seeing issues like this and don't feel like reporting it every single time.

For example, a few of my current tournaments I have entered recently shows a December 31 end date.

Another example, the purse says 60 cr, but the payout for 1st and 2nd is 600cr and 400cr, respectively. 

Should I be worried that I may get ripped off or is it a common thing and that it will correct itself in the end?

Appreciate all the guidance and insight. Thanks in advance.

DBM

• DaBogeyman7
    4 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 2:15 AM

I guess it is just me..... 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 11:02 AM

Without links and precise descriptions, there are no answers.

Also is this a user forum "only".

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 11:51 AM

DaBogeyman7:
    For example, a few of my current tournaments I have entered recently shows a December 31 end date.

From your score history I suspect this will help ... Bracket Tournaments:  The end date will show as Dec 31 until it is completely filled with participants as the actual end date cannot be determined until the first round countdown begins.

• DaBogeyman7
    4 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 1:45 AM

I guess I could have showed a screen shot, but my description is very much what I do see.

Not sure what you mean by a "user" forum. I thought I was a WGT player...even if I do have a lot of bogeys. 

• DaBogeyman7
    4 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 1:47 AM

That can explain it. Sure wished someone at wgt could have provided some ecplanation before you did.

Thanks. 

DBM

RSS