Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Level, Tier, Clubs Owned, Tee Box, Against Other Lower Hacks & Amateurs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 28 2022 12:59 PM (4 replies)
  • Meme2214
    13 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 11:55 PM

Can you please tell me why that even though I'm ranked in the 80s and I am on Tier Master.  I get matched with lower Ranked people or even ones close to mine but just under. They Have Better Clubs Most Times & Get A Much Shorter Distance Yo Tee Off From. All awhile I have basic free clubs except for the Putter. That's a level 70+ but doesn't seem to even help anymore. Why can You Figure Out A Way to take in consideration what clubs are in each players bag??? I play a lot & get a certain hole always when playing 1 hole In Chelsea For A 900 Coin Win. Well my best & longest hitting driver only goes to 225 yards. The Tee Shot distance to clear hills trees brush & make it to the fairway is A Longer Distance Then My Clubs Drive. Add in any wind & I really get screwed over. I've lost so many sponsored matches bc of that. Then they always make the remaining distance to the hole just out of my irons & other Clubs. Usually it's like 220 yards to the pin but my longest club is a 3W that goes only 205 yards from the fairway. I never have a chance for birdies on par 4's & 5's bc I just can't hit the ball the distance that they have me tee off from. Calculated just right so it's impossible for me to birdie or even par on some off the 590-600+ Par 5's. I sometimes think WGT has the game rigged & fixed. 

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 11:28 AM

Dear op,when you say they i assume you mean wgt. I would think you can realize that the hole yardages are set by your tier,and that they don't change. The yardages are there for you to see when you're on the tee. Simple math will tell you that you won't be able to reach this or that fairway or green as the case my be. As for the tee discrepncy,play in a higher level coin room where everyone tees off from the same tees. The solution to your issues are in your hands. Wgt is not rigging or fixing the game against you. Gl.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 2:44 PM

Short answer: upgrade equipment.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 11:40 PM

+1!

Meme2214:
    I sometimes think WGT has the game rigged & fixed. 
    What do you expect(?) - they programmed it!

They "fixed" it so that you're gonna spend more than the 900 cr for a L35(!) putter just to let their capitalist dream come true.

You, OTOH, may consider to invest some into your leisure. The L81 Ping 3WD @995 cr may be a good&budget club for you...

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 12:59 PM

I bought my first driver around level 50 and my first set of irons were the level 59 Pings. The longer driver is necessary because, as you mentioned, on some holes you no longer reach the fairway once you get moved back on the tee box. It only gets worse at tier Legend and so forth. 

Watch some videos on your phone. I play them silently while watching tv or paying bills. There's an easy 150 credits per day which is over 1000 per week. Doesn't take long to afford the best clubs and balls, for your level, to compete with those higher leveled players. Good Luck!

RSS