Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game will not start. Worked fine yesterday.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 7 2022 3:26 PM (4 replies)
  • bangladave0
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 11:46 AM

The game was working fine yesterday.  This morning it would not load.  I can click on the launcher and the small window comes up.  It says the game is up to date.  I then click on Play.  The launcher window disappears and a couple of seconds later another small window opens for a couple of seconds and then disappears.  After this there is nothing.  The game does not load.  The second window has a blue bar across the top and is titled "WGT Golf - Utility 2019.4.25f1_01a0494af254'.  There is a picture of a golf ball with a golf club behind it in the middle of this window.  There is a big red exclamation mark in the upper left corner of this picture,  There is a green bar going about 1/3 of the way across the bottom of this window.  I have a screen shot of this window if that would help.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled WGT several times but no success.  It keeps acting the same.

Yesterday I did move the game from one screen to another but it was working fine.  Today it will not work.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 3:01 PM

I’m guessing the registry needs to be deleted after uninstalling.  Go here if you’re not sure. Scotts Help

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 12:43 AM

Thanks protonc.  ; )

• bangladave0
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 1:59 PM

That did the trick.  Thanks a lot.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 3:26 PM

You're welcome Dave, hope it keeps working. Cheers.  ; ) 

RSS