Forums

Help › Forums

Re: swing edge cap

Mon, May 30 2022 7:03 AM (9 replies)
  • donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 7:22 AM

in a game i was playing with another player he said swing edge cap would give me more distance on my drive. would someone please explain. seems like a lot of players know cause most everybody out drives me. i would appreciate it very much.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 7:33 AM

donalddlu:

in a game i was playing with another player he said swing edge cap would give me more distance on my drive. would someone please explain. seems like a lot of players know cause most everybody out drives me. i would appreciate it very much.

There are apparel items that add attributes, The SE cap adds driver distance.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/661183.aspx

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 11:06 AM

Apparel helps in games that allow it. If you go into edit apparel, you can see what attributes each piece has to offer. Some of these attributes are readily apparent and some you have to basically have faith that they help.

For instance yes, the SE hat adds perhaps nearly 20 yards at levels 9 or 10 and easily verified. But then there's the C&M knickers that (supposedly) add to putting precision and accuracy, but how we know if this is true? If I'm a horrible putter, does it improve me to just terrible instead? I don't know if putting attributes actually help or if they've somehow been verified by others. 

Still it's fun to win boxes in H2H matches and acquire the apparel. Fun to have goals and reach them while still having fun. Fun Fun Fun!  lol 

Enjoy and keep it on the short grass. 

donalddlu:

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 2:22 PM

PureGro1:
    There are apparel items that add attributes, The SE cap adds driver distance.

The SE glove pairs nicely with Cap. The glove enlarges the driver's sweet spot and slows down the meter speed (for the driver only).

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 4:45 AM

donalddlu:

Brother the swing Edge cap and other apparel items   work in coin games and clashes They will work in match play alt shot multi player stroke and skins but only if the host chooses then to be turned on, As far as I know they don't work in any tournament

• Couples1954
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2022 6:56 AM

I have a SE hat and the attributes number doesn't ever seem to go up.  My buddy has the same hat and his is way higher than mine, and his driving distance is way longer.  Is there a way to quickly increase the attributes?  Can you pay to increase them?  He's killing me so I need to up my driving abilities.  Thanks

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 7:25 AM

pdb1:

EDIT : There are 2 options/choices in the aparrel feature .

APPEARANCE : The appearance choices ONLY effect what your avatar looks like .

ABILITIES : The abilities choices ONLY effect your equipment enhancements . And have nothing to do with the appearance of your avatar .

This only applies if you have paid the 500 credits to unlock it. Otherwise you will only have one choice and have to live with the abilities and/or what it looks like.

RSS