Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Showdown Bogey Glitch workaround!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 22 2022 2:25 PM (4 replies)
  • xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 6:50 PM
    So I watched this on Twitch. It worked, and it has worked for others since, so I wanted to share.
    If they forfeit and you get the error message, just hit cancel, and don't do anything else. The timer is still running on you even though you can't see it. You will time out and get a warning with 1 timeout remaining. Then it will load and you can shoot like normal.
    I don't play the showdowns, but figured I would share anyway. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 5:51 AM

It's better to close the entire app and restart it, you will be brought back to complete your 3 holes , 

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 7:19 AM

I just played the elimination round. All was well until the final 3 holes. With nearly 4800 people in the room I pressed play. While searching for a player it took forever so I remained calm knowing you can't do anything. Then without a match up, up  comes a message 'all holes completed' and 'round completed'. Yep they gave me 3 bogeys but I had done enough to qualify.  Played  through the round with a few people trying to void the game too.

What is it with Top Golf ?   Do all on line games have these issues ?     I just don't understand why they can't produce a product without countless issues. The meter is still as bad as ever whether it's the Steam version or not.

• TheOriginal28
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2022 9:54 AM

Same problem for me but it occurred on holes 10 to 12. Took a long time but I patiently waited. Got matched up and I play what it tells me is hole 10. We both finish (I get a bird so I should be -6) and the scorecard comes up showing me bogeys for 10, 11 and 12 and a bird for 13. What? I figure maybe a bug so I play what it tells me is hole 11. Same thing, at the end of the round it now tells me I need to play 16 to 18. Bottom line. I only played 15 holes. Got bogies for 3 I did not play.  No one quit. 

RSS