Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lovebird Showdown glitch

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 22 2022 2:46 PM (1 replies)
  • MightyMalthus
    13 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 6:36 AM

I feel like a broken record talking about this, but it has happened again. The exact same thing happened to me on two consecutive showdowns at the exact same exact spot in the game.

Previously it was in the Northern Lights showdown. Last night around 10:30pm EST, I was in the Lovebird Showdown Elimination round, sitting fairly nicely at -3 with 6 holes played. Get to the green for the 7th hole and have a nice birdie putt lined up and....the game crashes. And sits with a black screen for about 2 minutes. So I reboot my computer and get back to the same match with the same opponent on the same course...except now I am on the 10th hole with a score of E instead of sitting pretty at -3 on 7. It is not just my system, either, my opponent says the same thing happened to him but he at least can hit the ball. I am still loading and waiting, loading and waiting.

This EXACT scenario played out in the previous showdown I was in, except I think previously I was in the qualification stage. And it has happened previously except I am not sure what hole or at what stage, etc. Anyone else having this happen to them? I wrote to Customer Support immediately but have no idea when, if ever, they will respond to me. This is getting really frustrating.

RSS