Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What Happened to the 2 Big Monthly's!?

Thu, Feb 10 2022 4:34 PM (205 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 11:28 AM

KARTIKAYAN:
    I read u challenged (Samspayed) Scott for a 10000 credit match, He is Mr. Miyagi lol  , he don't  fight and take challenges for money or credit , I m Daniel LaRussoo lol.

Thank you for the kind words, Kartik.  But I am not Mr. Miyagi, and I'm not giving you a car 😎

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 2:42 PM

garyk49:

Woodoworkery:

Dont take this wrong, but it sounds like you guys that are upset with the change need to get together and play private matches for real money $500 - $1000 like they do in the other golf game.

Just sayin

It's done here also Gary.

Yes I seen that last night on a stream, but I was not talking about a bunch of guys buying in for $20.00 these guys play one on one for that kind of money. I have personally watched them play for $1,500 a game

• KARTIKAYAN
    82 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 12:38 AM

SamSpayed:

KARTIKAYAN:
    I read u challenged (Samspayed) Scott for a 10000 credit match, He is Mr. Miyagi lol  , he don't  fight and take challenges for money or credit , I m Daniel LaRussoo lol.

Thank you for the kind words, Kartik.  But I am not Mr. Miyagi, and I'm not giving you a car 😎

lol yup I even not polished your car  but send a birthday cake at least lol  :joy: :joy:

• KARTIKAYAN
    82 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 11:27 AM

MojosMojo:
    I really can’t put my finger on exactly why, but I love this post! 

Much passion, well done Kartik.

Thank you :) 

With Regards

Kartik

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2022 4:34 PM

pdb1:

. Not trolled in any sense . I

lol

RSS