Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Strange things & Hidden Objects

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 2:14 PM

HamdenPro:
    Actually, if you look really, really, close, you can see a white dog.

super zoom and the imagination app reveal a creepy and sinister picture of said dog....

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 10:27 AM

Watching my "opponent" putting, just before he hits ball, his putter lifts up off the ground...

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2022 2:54 PM

I had posted about seeing other player's "aiming" or "trajectory" lines before.  I was in an alt match this morning and it happened again. I see them both while they are hitting, and, in some cases, the lines stay after the shot during the next player's shot. Apparently, it was only on my screen and not seen by the other 3 players...

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 5:58 PM

ANOTHER BIG

It is the elusive Postman (or Mailman) on St A's

Still looking for the seldom seen 5:00 Girls a/k/a The Ladies of St. A's...if anyone has them, please post..

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 9:59 AM

How about the Greens Keeper...Wolf Creek #14, two pics below from different distances and angles. Now you don't see him, now you do...

Thank you GotsoDriver, who told me about this via the Discord "#general" chat thread.

Here is the same hole, near the same place....weird things on Wolf Creek, most likely due to alien activity.

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 10:50 AM

HamdenPro:
    alien activity.

Puregro's good stash "give's you wings"

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 7:08 AM

gonfission:
    Puregro's good stash "give's you wings"

Sativa is a hell of a plant....Ive smoked some of My "ugly" landrace sativas with people they look at it and think - it dont look that great, its not covered in thrichomes...and it almost always causes a slight panic attack when they get their wings!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 5:20 PM

Flash backs to a time of something called Meshmacon .

OPY

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 2:11 PM

opyeuclid:
    something called Meshmacon

michoacan Is what your thinking I believe...

Mostly sativa hybrid from Michoacan, a city in Mexico- I never had it but have heard stories and rumors.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 5:12 PM

PureGro1:

opyeuclid:
    something called Meshmacon

michoacan Is what your thinking I believe...

Mostly sativa hybrid from Michoacan, a city in Mexico- I never had it but have heard stories and rumors.

I go way back and Opi-Wan Kenobi is correct with the "Meshmican" naming as that's what we called it in the Philadelphia suburbs too.  A little research yielded what PureGro is referencing.  We never cared about the details back then.  We only cared about being able to get it (or others such as Maui Wowie, Acapulco Gold, Columbian Red/Gold, Thai Stick to name a few).  Here's a link to the "meshmican" naming...

https://www.geocurrents.info/place/north-america/northern-california/the-hippie-migration-to-mendocino-and-the-establishment-of-a-cannabis-based-economy

RSS