Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fair play

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 20 2022 5:56 PM (2 replies)
  • KipperDog4
    29 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 12:43 PM

I would like to know how a player  can have a best 18 hole round in 4 strokes. Also would like to know how they can have 277 hole in ones, yet never finish even in the top 100 out of 47 skill challenges. If you look at the hole in one posts, you will see they are the only name aside from a couple players. Being that I had my first account (which my girlfriend was playing) YET accused of cheating and banned I would like an answer to this. The credits they have racked up is enormous.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 2:57 PM

KipperDog4:

I would like to know how a player  can have a best 18 hole round in 4 strokes

Probably a glitch. There are many in the awards and stats

KipperDog4:

Also would like to know how they can have 277 hole in ones, yet never finish even in the top 100 out of 47 skill challenges.

Aces have little to do with skill challenges / CTTH tournaments.

Although it looks a little funny if you look at the number by itself, it makes a lot more sense if you look closer. Those aces are coming on hole #1 of the BOP 3 course. That hole is chosen so that you can restart if you miss the ace. They obviously have perfected their approach to that hole. 

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 5:56 PM

Kip,i can answer the low score thing. It was a glitch, i wanna say 2 years ago  where if you played a ranked round 18 holes it scored your round for the first hole score. Alot of people took advantage to lower their avg. Wgt quickly fixed the glitch but the damage was permanent.

RSS