Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Northern Lights Showdown glitch

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 20 2022 11:43 PM (4 replies)
  • MightyMalthus
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 6:42 AM

So there I was last night in the qualifying round...just finished 6 holes, 3 holes remaining, and I am comfortable with qualification at -2. Except according to WGT, I have now officially played all 9 qualifying holes and my score is now +1, which comes nowhere near making the cut. In short, I'm out.

Has anyone else run into this issue before? I have already sent a message to the WGT gods but with only a couple of hours left before time runs out, I highly doubt this will get fixed. The loss of credits does not really bother me, but I would like to know that I can trust this game that the effort, time, and money I put into this game will not be treated so arbitrarily.

Kinda sucks, because I actually enjoy the showdowns. Any help is appreciated.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 8:34 AM

WGT has been good about refunding $$$ spent, but not about fixing the Showdown. This is a common issue that has been going on for as long as there has been Showdowns. There are a couple things you can do to try and prevent it. First is to never cancel once you have initiated a game, even if it looks like you don't have an opponent yet. You might find more tips on this issue here or here

Good luck next time

BP

• MightyMalthus
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 8:39 AM

Thanks for the response and the tips. Yeah, I never cancel once the app starts looking for an opponent, I already learned that lesson lol. I have not been playing Showdowns for very long so I am not schooled in all the ways they can be frustrating, but this scoring glitch certainly is irritating.

• golfgr
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 5:39 PM

I started playing Northern Lights Showdown and after 3 holes and even par scorecard said 6 holes and plus 3. What's up? I feel ripped off . I don't know if I'll make the cut. sent 3 messages and no response.

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 11:43 PM

Dont know a lot about any glitch there...What a bout that one hack player there. On qualification -5. Is it possible? How its possible. Amateur clubs amateur ball, some 20 rounds played! Tell me how it is possible??

RSS