Forums

Help › Forums

Dog Pound Accepting New Members

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 15 2022 1:20 PM (0 replies)
  • marksusie
    911 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 1:20 PM

We basically only have one rule, that you earn 2 entries into our monthly Raffle, A total of 19 entries per person can be earned,

What can you win in the monthly raffle?

1st place, a sleeve of Volvik virtual golf balls

2nd place, a sleeve of Callaway level 33 virtual golf balls

3rd place a sleeve of Srixon virtual golf balls

What do I have to do to get entries into this Raffle?

When you complete all 4 rounds of the monthly spectacular tournament you will get 4 entries into the raffle. If you complete 3 rounds and then do not finish the 4th round you will not get any entries (all or nothing).

When you compete in the WGT Clashes, each event you compete in will give you 2 entries into the Raffle, there are usually 2 events WGT puts on every month.

You can gain 2 entries per month by creating tournaments for the club.

You can get 1 entry per week by entering and completing in these regular weekly Tournaments, you do not have to play all of them just 1 a week.

Every week our Tournament director puts in a special weekly Tournaments, 1 entry into the Raffle for COMPLETING the round.

1 entry can be gained by playing in Turf Wars but that will be announced which war that will be in our Chat area. 

If you do all of these, you will get 19 entries a month. I am only asking that you get 2 entries into the Raffle.

At the end of each month I will put all the entries into a raffle App. that I have and draw names.  Everyone who has gained 2 entries into the raffle will be eligible for the first draw, which will be for the Srixon balls.

The 2nd draw will only be for Members who have 5 or more entries into the raffle and it will be for the Callaway level 33 balls.

The 3rd draw will be for members who have 12 or more entries in the Raffle and it will be for the sleeve of Volvik balls.

Any Members having 14 or more entries in the raffle can win 2 different sleeves of balls Throughout the Raffle.

Everyone else can only win 1 sleeve of balls and their name will be removed from further drawing that month.

None of these entries have anything to do with winning only with competing. Win or lose you still get an entry into the raffle.

At no time will this club ever require you to spend any of your money on this game or anything else.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Our clubs name is the Dog Pound

RSS