Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shot Tracer Moving It?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 12 2022 10:35 AM (8 replies)
  • Mike19781978
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 1:21 PM

Does anyone have any tips on how to move the shot tracer to another spot and it save where it's moved to?  Once I move it after the shot I take it goes back to the original spot, would like to be able to position it where i would like it...any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 3:34 PM

You can move it, but it wont stay there- Ive gotten used to just moving it when I need to.

• Mike19781978
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 7:42 PM

Yes I can move it, but was hoping to see this in a new update to save the spot you moved it to...

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 9:54 AM

They updated this once months ago due to requests. They even announced it as one of the new big improvements. Then a few months later they changed it back and never said why.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 10:04 AM

I was on my phone earlier... Here is what I was talking about from June of 2020. That link will take you to the full announcement. 

WGTChampion:

First, let's talk about the items in the last post that we released already:

• Improving the Toptracer box positioning - The Toptracer stats box is now anchored in the top right of the screen

Thank you for reading and thank you for playing WGT Golf!

_CHAMPION

P.S. Please keep sending us your feedback.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 10:18 AM

Interesting! This was before I switched from flash- And most remain as issues that I and I hear others complain about more than any others. 

WGTChampion:

• Adding additional camera views where possible - Many courses and holes now have additional views available!
  • Improving the Toptracer box positioning - The Toptracer stats box is now anchored in the top right of the screen
  •  

• Improving the lobby "ready" timer to better indicate the status of the player - This one is proving to be a bit trickier than we expected: TBD.
  • BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 10:28 AM

PureGro1:

Interesting! This was before I switched from flash- And most remain as issues that I and I hear others complain about more than any others. 

WGTChampion:

• Adding additional camera views where possible - Many courses and holes now have additional views available!