Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Really??

Tue, Jan 11 2022 1:11 PM (4 replies)
  • Cel7
    107 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 4:21 AM

I just posted in the forum......I have been a member since January 2014 which by my count tells me that i have been here for 8 years.  I post in the forum and get the message....your posts are under moderation.  It has been this way since i started....I have never been out of moderation.....someone suggested posting on one of the Mods wall requesting to be taken off....I did that, but nothing happened.  WGT........dont you think it is worth taking the risk to let me off of moderation by now.....I really dont think you have anything to fear from me.......I am not going to organize any kind of protest outside your headquarters or anything radical like that....the worst you will get from me is the odd swear word but that is usually when i am discussing the idiot shots i take......have a heart guys........free me.....:)

Can i get a "Hell yea" from the gallery?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 8:47 AM

Maybe your wall post simply got overlooked. It can happen. People get busy and miss things. Why don't you try posting to WGTNico's wall? 

But you're correct. You appear to be low risk. The only risk I see is we might be overrun by ellipses. 😉

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 9:36 AM

Thanks for the "low risk" endorsement....:):):):):):)...oh shoot.......that's just what you were worried about.  :)  Posted on WGT Nicos wall,,,thanks for the suggestion.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 10:15 AM

👍

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 1:11 PM

Cel7:
    Posted on WGT Nicos wall,

Another mod  soon to be over worked.

RSS