Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel Abilities Not Working

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 10 2022 7:50 PM (7 replies)
  • GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 8:53 AM

I noticed in the past couple of days that my apparel abilities are not working is coin games. I have added distance abilities for most of my clubs & that shows in game but every shot was coming up way short. I removed those abilities & am playing with original club distances now & everything is fine. Also had ability to slow wedge meters & that obviously isn't working anymore either. Anyone else having this issue?

• GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:06 PM

Very strange, seems like they are working again.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 10:40 AM

GuDGeoNaToR:

I have added distance abilities for most of my clubs & that shows in game but every shot was coming up way short. 

You also have the L5 Foxwind Shoes equipped, which add +38 iron spin.  That extra spin, to some extent, will counteract the +28 extra iron distance that your L4 C&M Vest gives you.

GuDGeoNaToR:
    Also had ability to slow wedge meters & that obviously isn't working anymore either.

Your L5 Foxwind Glove gives you +38 slow wedge meter speed, but your Ping Tour W wedges all have a meter speed of 3.0 (which is fairly fast).  I'm not sure how noticeable the +38 would be with those wedges.  You might consider looking at the high-level Titleist Vokey wedges (3.5 meter speed) or the mid-level Callaway Jaws wedges (4.0 meter speed) as an upgrade.

• GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 5:37 AM

Never thought of that. Makes sense, thank you so much!

• GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 8:08 AM

Just curious, how did you know what abilities I have?

• GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 9:30 AM

OK, so I was just testing distances with my irons. Now I always assumed club distance was how far the ball would travel in the air before it hit the ground. I tested my club distances with 2-4 mile an hour wind & adjusted expectation for slight elevation where the ball would land. The wedges through about the 8 or 9 iron all travel in the air about the exact distance that the club shows. When I get into the lower irons, the air travel difference in much less but when you figure in the ball roll they are all fairly close to club distances. Is this the was it's supposed to work? Obviously the lower irons have a lower trajectory so they aren't going to stick like wedges or a 9 iron would but I just thought club distance was air travel time. Also, when I do full back spin I only lose about 3 yards which is what I always calculated for. That extra spin ability doesn't seem to change distance.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 1:12 PM

GuDGeoNaToR:

Just curious, how did you know what abilities I have?

In the game, you can pull up a player's Profile and see what equipment and apparel they are using.

FRIENDS | +ADD FRIENDS | WGT PLAYERS | < enter the player's name >

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 7:50 PM

SamSpayed:

In the game, you can pull up a player's Profile and see what equipment and apparel they are using.

FRIENDS | +ADD FRIENDS | WGT PLAYE

I had no idea it would tell you the apparel level and what % increases each individual apparel item has by player.  Now I have to go check that out.

RSS