Help › Forums

Re: WORLD CUP 2022 SIGN UPS

Sat, Oct 15 2022 10:35 PM (64 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 1:27 PM

hello all

will be putting some new threads on over the weekend

looking to start middle of March but will confirm details in the next week or so

we have our 32 teams so lets get this on

Finny

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2022 8:05 PM

How many rounds are played in the qualifying rounds? Just gathering info to pass on to my recruits.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2022 8:22 PM

:) :)

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 4:41 AM

There will be 7 matches of round robin to before we reach the knockout stages of the Competition.

Judging by die previous years' schedule, we should be playing the finals of the Cup and Plate close to the end of August.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 9:25 AM

Ketket1:

Thanks Finny. Hopefully it works out but, if not, there's always next year. 

Michael 

yo michael we have a spare place if you want it

have friended you

finny

• Ketket1
    6,871 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 3:40 PM

PAULFINN52:

Ketket1:

Michael 

have friended you

finny

Hi Finny. Yes that's great. Looking Forward to it. Friend request accepted. 
    Cheers

Michael 

• MRVannest
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 6:57 PM
    Can we signup as individuals? And get grouped into tams….
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 11:09 AM

Ketket1:

PAULFINN52:

Ketket1:

Michael 

have friended you

finny

Hi Finny. Yes that's great. Looking Forward to it. Friend request accepted. 
    Cheers

Michael 

your in ok michael

have messaged you

Finny

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 11:50 AM

MRVannest:
    Can we signup as individuals? And get grouped into tams….

sorry friend it has to be a club team and we are full this year,try next year ok

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 4:14 PM

Dear friends:

I have already sent the list with the two teams that we are presenting in this edition to paulfinny.

This year, I regret to inform you, that we are going to fight for the gold and silver and besides, we are going to win those 2 trophies... I will melt them and we will make some key rings with the letter G for the great joy of all of us and so we will look more handsome.

I do not want to discourage you, friends, but do not get your hopes up this year, because the golfos, we are going to go all out and we will not even contemplate luisin .... we are going to make you cry more than chopping onions... 

thanks to the organization and I hope we enjoy one more year of your great work. 

luis enrique

RSS