Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Problem watching videos

Wed, Sep 21 2022 4:52 AM (49 replies)
  • hubizel
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 9:41 AM

On my fire tablet the videos stopped working a few months ago. Or I should say there's not a button to click on.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 9:14 AM

For only the 3rd day this year, the PC vids are working, for me at least. 

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 1:02 PM

Duphpherer:

For only the 3rd day this year, the PC vids are working, for me at least. 

Woohoo! Worked for 2nd day in a row, but only 48 credits, not the normal 84. 

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2022 8:37 AM

PC vids provided 96 credits today. Pushing anti-vape and Nissan electric vehicles.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2022 6:47 AM

hubizel:

On my fire tablet the videos stopped working a few months ago. Or I should say there's not a button to click on.

I don't nomally used my fire tablet to watch the vids, but just did, and was able to watch all 75 vids with only 2 hiccups(had to restart the wgt app for them to continue).  I usually use both the nox and bluestacks emulators on my win10 computer.

I have an 11th generation HD 10 tablet.  I did not get my wgt app from the amazon app store.  I found and followed the instructions(found on the web) that allows me to download apps from the play store.

If you do not have the button to click on, I would uninstall and reinstall the app.  When left free credits is pushed, next window should have left to right credit reward videos, offers, and surverys.  If you don't get those, the app is not working correctly.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2022 9:48 AM

PC vids worked for the 4th day in a row. Perhaps fixed for good... or for a while. I won't be adding any future findings unless something abnormal occurs. 

I've never had issues getting the phone vids, well there are issues, but they have worked every day, unlike the spotty inconsistent PC vids. 

Happy Hacking! 

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2022 3:51 PM

Today something happened and thought I should share in case it helped others. 

Recently I am having bad lag occasionally on the golf servers. It was suggested using my VPN to connect to a different server. I did that late yesterday and it seemed to help, but too early to call it a complete success. 

This morning I was disappointed to see no PC videos after 3 solid days of success. I tried a few times later in the day and still nothing but there was a new user agreement from peanut labs regarding cookies. Even though I authorized cookies, still no PC videos. Then it finally dawned on me that the never-before-seen user cookie agreement might be due to the VPN. I turned off the VPN, restarted Windows, and like magic, the PC videos played as normal. 

If using a VPN is your daily routine, and you don't see PC videos, it may be worth turning the VPN off to see if it's causing a conflict.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2022 7:43 AM

FYI... After taking nearly 3 weeks off, the PC videos are working this morning. Get em while you can, tomorrow may be nothing again. 

• Klbcomp
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2022 1:06 PM

Unfortunately, I am still having trouble watching videos.  It has worked one day over the past month, or since I originally posted this complaint.  There seem to be no reason why they don't work, they just aren't available.  Makes it impossible to earn credits.

RSS