Re: Terrible, Terrible Gameplay

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:15 AM (57 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 7:42 AM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:
     If anyone would like me to donate some great balls, let me know.   "They" say, in addition to me being the best player of all time, I am very generous.  I always donate and am probably the nicest person on WGT..

OK. I'm letting you know. Start a thread in which you elicit requests from players for sleeves of ball.

Otherwise, stop. Just stop. This is where you cross the line with your persona. And we've had this discussion before.

When we've had Christmas events (Christmas in July and 12 Days of Christmas), you promised to donate. You never did. Additionally, your wall activity has rarely shown any giving at all.

Stuff like this is borderline offensive to the many players who have been generous with their giving. You are not one off those players. And there's nothing wrong with not giving. There's no obligation to give to others. But stop pretending to be something you are not. At least in this area, please stop and show some amount of self awareness.  

Henry?...self aware?...pffft.

I fully agree with Robert.  Many players have gifted and received gifts on here. Both Robert and Brian come to my mind as huge donors of equipment and balls. Henry is so full of BS on everything that, to him, this is just one more. But to those who have sacrificed the time and money to gift badly needed equipment to others, it is offensive to say the least.

ct

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 7:47 AM

Can you do this henry .

Golfing Major League Baseball GIF by YES Network

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 7:48 AM

or this .

Golfing Jimmy Fallon GIF by ADWEEK

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 7:52 AM

or maybe this .

Funny Golf GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 9:45 AM

Robert1893:

Otherwise, stop. Just stop. This is where you cross the line with your persona. And we've had this discussion before.

When we've had Christmas events (Christmas in July and 12 Days of Christmas), you promised to donate. You never did. Additionally, your wall activity has rarely shown any giving at all.

Stuff like this is borderline offensive to the many players who have been generous with their giving. You are not one off those players.

It's not borderline offensive.  It's very offensive.  

I believe according to WGT's Posting Guidelines, trolling is defined as (and I'm paraphrasing here) posting to intentionally derail a thread or cause unrest in the community.  HenryKawa is the worst at this.  craigswan is the 2nd worst.  I am very surprised they are both not on moderation, or prohibited from posting altogether, given their history of incitement.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:08 AM

SamSpayed:

Robert1893:

Stuff like this is borderline offensive to the many players who have been generous with their giving. You are not one off those players.

It's not borderline offensive.  It's very offensive.  

I believe according to WGT's Posting Guidelines, trolling is defined as (and I'm paraphrasing here) posting to intentionally derail a thread or cause unrest in the community.  HenryKawa is the worst at this.  craigswan is the 2nd worst.  I am very surprised they are both not on moderation, or prohibited from posting altogether, given their history of incitement.

+1

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:11 AM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:
     If anyone would like me to donate some great balls, let me know.   "They" say, in addition to me being the best player of all time, I am very generous.  I always donate and am probably the nicest person on WGT..

OK. I'm letting you know. Start a thread in which you elicit requests from players for sleeves of ball.

Stuff like this is borderline offensive to the many players who have been generous with their giving. You are not one off those players. And there's nothing wrong with not giving. There's no obligation to give to others. But stop pretending to be something you are not. At least in this area, please stop and show some amount of self awareness.  

“Stop. Just stop”? “Cross the line”? “Borderline offensive”? Who do you think you are? Did someone put you in charge of what others can think and say on this forum? Your comments here are far more offensive than anything Henry has said here. 

He, we and all will say whatever we choose to say. You have ZERO input in the matter. You went to far, not Henry.

All you obvious virtue signalers that think you run this board are out over your skies. Giving orders to others, lol. Your orders are write another 10,000 useless posts to the 15 people who read them. Self important fools who brag about giving, lol. How about just giving with nobody knowing about it? 

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:15 AM

Gonna lock this thread as well. Sorry for not being more proactive in doing so. I will likely go through and delete a lot of the troll posts and then possibly bring this one back as well as another I've locked previously. 

RSS