1,720 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 6:47 AM

ct690911:

HenryKawa:

pmm711:

rjteeithi:
    What is a covid enforcement officer?

AKA...nutcase

No sir.  Covid Enforcement Officers are out here.   We are real.  Who do you think enforces Covid rules and regulations?  You think the governments leaves it up to people on the "honor system"?   

Henry is correct...in Canada we refer to them as the Covid meter maids...lol

LOL.  Good one.  Meter maids?   I will have you know, in Government and Police circles we are highly thought of.  The police LOVE us because it takes the burden of enforcing Public Health Orders off their shoulders.  We are welcome with open arms in every police precinct.  

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 6:48 AM

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:
    Who do you think enforces Covid rules and regulations

I want to know who enforces Henry...his poor wife/girlfriend.

Again.  Good one Callaghan.   It will be my wife.   I can't be that bad of a person.  She's been with me for 40 years.  

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 7:41 AM

Old Lady Corona GIF

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 7:43 AM

Monday Quarantine GIF by The Office

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 12:44 PM

HenryKawa:
    We are welcome with open arms in every police precinct.  

1 open arm hug with every donut donated to Henry and his gang

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 12:45 PM

HenryKawa:
    She's been with me for 40 years. 

She deserves the Olympic Gold Medal Henry. Congrats on 40 yrs. 

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 1:51 PM

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:
    She's been with me for 40 years. 

She deserves the Olympic Gold Medal Henry. Congrats on 40 yrs. 

lol.  Thank you.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 7:38 PM

Infinitebaffle:
       Same with meter speeds. I understand WGT wants our high dollar balls, but it's ridiculous that they are speeding up meters to make players slice into the water or out-of-bounds. Can any other players back on this, cause it is an obvious phenomenon?

I started looking at this thread and read up until Henry inserted himself - then I knew the thread would go nowhere but down - to where Henry is.

That said, if you have been here 11 years, have ~1500 ranked rounds and play with a starter ball, you might as well be playing baseball with a broomstick and a shuttlecock in a tornado.

In WGT - you get what you pay for.  Starter equipment is the worst available.  The balls have NO consistency in where they wil land - even if you could hit identical shots.  That is by design to get more money for WGT if you want to get better outcomes.  The meter speed is also the worst possible and will add even more misery to already errant shots.  Note that the ball is played on every shot and means the higher level clubs do not help that much.

Even paying much less than 100cr per sleeve will get you a much more manageable ball that can reduce your scores considerably.

GL.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 7:11 AM

DoctorLarry:

Infinitebaffle:
       Same with meter speeds. I understand WGT wants our high dollar balls, but it's ridiculous that they are speeding up meters to make players slice into the water or out-of-bounds. Can any other players back on this, cause it is an obvious phenomenon?

I started looking at this thread and read up until Henry inserted himself - then I knew the thread would go nowhere but down - to where Henry is.

That said, if you have been here 11 years, have ~1500 ranked rounds and play with a starter ball, you might as well be playing baseball with a broomstick and a shuttlecock in a tornado.

In WGT - you get what you pay for.  Starter equipment is the worst available.  The balls have NO consistency in where they wil land - even if you could hit identical shots.  That is by design to get more money for WGT if you want to get better outcomes.  The meter speed is also the worst possible and will add even more misery to already errant shots.  Note that the ball is played on every shot and means the higher level clubs do not help that much.

Even paying much less than 100cr per sleeve will get you a much more manageable ball that can reduce your scores considerably.

GL.

I totally agree with Doctorlarry.   If anyone would like me to donate some great balls, let me know.   "They" say, in addition to me being the best player of all time, I am very generous.  I always donate and am probably the nicest person on WGT.... never get any credit for it however.  Only criticism.    Its okay, I'm used to it.    I have to go to my job now - I/C a large enforcement team (Covid Enforcement Officers).  After being retired from the police for 5 years, its nice to be the boss again.  I won't say any more because I am also very modest - I don't like to blow my own horse.  See you soon.  Love you all.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 7:34 AM

HenryKawa:
     If anyone would like me to donate some great balls, let me know.   "They" say, in addition to me being the best player of all time, I am very generous.  I always donate and am probably the nicest person on WGT..

OK. I'm letting you know. Start a thread in which you elicit requests from players for sleeves of ball.

Otherwise, stop. Just stop. This is where you cross the line with your persona. And we've had this discussion before.

When we've had Christmas events (Christmas in July and 12 Days of Christmas), you promised to donate. You never did. Additionally, your wall activity has rarely shown any giving at all.

Stuff like this is borderline offensive to the many players who have been generous with their giving. You are not one off those players. And there's nothing wrong with not giving. There's no obligation to give to others. But stop pretending to be something you are not. At least in this area, please stop and show some amount of self awareness.  

RSS