Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Access to inventory during game play .

Wed, Jun 15 2022 11:01 AM (6 replies)
  • VPlatvi
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2021 8:40 PM

Is there a way to get to my inventory during game play (without restart) for adding more balls . ?  While in play today i see  a pop-up alert letting me know I was down to one ball 

And to purchase more , my inventory has a surplus of  Premium & Standard  why purchase.?   First time I have seen this, in the past if you run out of balls the game places

Its below standard ball. If a player has the item in inventory he/she should be allowed to have access during game play. Or be allowed to stock more in equipment bag.

Anyone, any thoughts or am I missing some options . Thanks for feedback (in advance)

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2021 2:30 PM

It will only automatically replace a ball if you have the exact same ball available , if you don’t then you get a warning to buy more balls or it will revert to the starter ball. It’s always been like this . Even though you may have other purchased balls , they will not be loaded automatically , and certainly not during a game.  You need to check how many balls you have before starting and / or assess how many hits you may have if it’s a last ball.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2021 3:48 PM

You are another player who seems to be the only one in your club playing.  Would you like more activity with tournaments?

Friend request sent……

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2021 5:02 PM

VPlatvi:

i see  a pop-up alert letting me know I was down to one ball 

Thanks for feedback (in advance)

Read those pop-up alerts close. They often times warn you that you only have one hit left on that ball and ask if you want to buy more. However, this is not the same as it being your last ball. It can be confusing. If you know you have more of that same ball left, you are fine. It will use your next ball. It must be more of the exact same ball though.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 3:28 AM

VPlatvi:
    Is there a way to get to my inventory during game play (without restart) for adding more balls . ? 

[...]

If a player has the item in inventory he/she should be allowed to have access during game play. Or be allowed to stock more in equipment bag.

The bag is closed during a game, and you may deem the inventory to be your IRL garage - far away!

We have these options:

- buy more of the same = identical balls,

- continue with Starter balls,

- quit the game.

• golftime2022
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2022 6:42 PM

I just purchased the Course Notebook (for ALL Courses) and can NOT find it in my inventory, how do I find it and secondly, how do I add it to my inventory? I've tried the above methods for finding newly purchased equipment, but it's just NOT there? I would appreciate any help possible....Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2022 11:01 AM

Golftime2022, you don't have to add it to your inventory, when you go into a game there is a notebook icon in the top right corner of the screen, just click on that.

You can also edit it outside of the game notebook

RSS